KC meet&greet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2005
AFTER PARTY CONTEST SITUATION

Hey Technicians, Juggalos and Lettes!

We’ve got some bad news to pass your way and some good news that will hopefully balance the scales. We were all geared up to take part in the Eventful.com After Party contest, but due to the many many miles we’re putting under our bus bringing this crazy Strange Music to you, our time schedule is not what we’d hoped it would be. To make it up to those 3 cities that earned the After Parties, we will be hosting autograph meet-and-greet sessions after the shows in spokane, portland and KC so those 3 cities can still spend some time kickin’ it like donkeys with Tech N9ne and the rest of the Fire And Ice crew.

Thank you for all the support and love! You all make this possible!

Strange Music staff

Oct 29, 2007
I'll buy one beer for each Siccness Member that finds us, and shows some Kansas City Missouri love...REAL TALK... (SICCNESS MEMBERS ONLY)

For those who havn't got a copy of the Strange Music 08' Sampler
I'll be handing em' out @ the Show... ?CLUE?

EDIT: (Definition of Kc, Mo. love)

Hand Shake & Blunt Pass ... But I'll just settle for the Hand Shake...lol!

Ladies be on the look out for my Queen, Lous' for ya'!!...

Oct 2, 2006
I think that there should be shirts for siccness members in the Strange Store, and you have to know a code to purchase them. It would make it a lot easier to find ppl at shows that way.