KC Compilation! Therapy Brothers- All In

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2005
Lawrence, Ks
"All In" the compilation, featuring over 35 artists from the Kc metropolitan area. Including Boy Big, The Popper, 3rd degree, The Heavyweights, Joe Good, Kutt Kalhoun, Xta-C, Da Bombsquad, Str8 Jakket, X-Dash, Geezel, and of course myself, Tony Gaines, just to name a few. The Therapy Brotherz is a team of super-producers from the area, which includes the legendary Icy Roc Kravyn, and the hardest working man in hip-hop Will the Weirdo, and myself Tony Gaines (I don't know how the hell i got in!! LOL). We were given our name by Wu-Tang clans Raekwon the Chef, he calls us the Therapy Brotherz because we give you what you need, not what you want!!! We've been working on this album for a little over 2 years now, and it's finally complete, we are very excited about this project, and we hope that you enjoy listening to it as much as we did making it. I'll be posting a few of the songs that are my personal favorites on my myspace page (Myspace.com/Tonygaines) so check it out, let me know what you think, for anyone interested in grabbing one just hit me up.

One Love,

Tony Gaines