@ kaveo .....X airplay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2003
I was wonderin if on any of the future albums madman was going to push to get x-raided some radio airplay. I know it would be a slim chance cause they will trip because he is in prison but I think it would be a nice thing to shoot at.

Sep 23, 2002
i dont know if anybody else ever heard X get radio play but he has gotten radio play before and probably still does

i heard a few of his tracks on the radio a few years back on a college radio station in the valley. i forgot if it was request night or if they just played his shit out the blue, but i was chillin' when i heard a beat i recognized and i thought my tape was playing. then i ran to the radio and heard 'Unfukwitable' off Xorcist on that station

that shit tripped me out for a minute cause i never heard X on no radio. the only other 2 tracks i heard them play was 'Deuce 5 to Life' and 'Wanna Get High'

they make it seem like a golden rule to even mention PsychoActive on the radio tho.

Lynch got played too, "Refuce 2 Looze" and "One Mo Pound"

Sep 23, 2002
yeah, in some areas they got those college stations that play whatever you request on the weekends

but that was the only time i heard X on the radio. shit was a trip

i heard Lynch more than a few times, i wonder if either of them knew they shit got played

Apr 18, 2003
ya, they play tech once in a while....i just hope they dont play any of them out....i hate seeing all these cats playing songs that they know nothing about ore just play it to be cool...

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
tech gets played pretty much everywhere, even on the east coast.

but mainly in the midwest. he just dont get radio play too often,

but he gets more airtime than Lynch and X