Katt Williams arrested for child endangerment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
esfce i aint telling you to love shit! i support katt williams , he's allready having a hard enough time he dont need me talking shit about him on the internet . i dont ffollow no ones lead ..

benz ... yea i do i seen him in oakland before he killed the show! gave us a extra 30 mins for waiting in line for a long time .. i didnt say he my favorite comedian but i like his stand up ..

you guys listen to the rap game right ? all your favorite rappers are washed up! but no ones complaining!
I'm sure that you talking crap about him on the internet will never reach his eyes from the siccness.

Aside from that, this dude is lame to me. He's said some stuff that made me laugh but overall he's just not very funny to me at all.

And this situation falls in line with all the other people that do things to get locked up. I'm not shouting free anyone if they committed the crime. If they're innocent, cool, but if you did the crime you get what you deserved

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this nigga katt appeared wet and im not talkin alcohol in that fight video

bruh aint even know how to get in the car lol

shout out to since the 80s showin love when a nigga doin bad thats a real dude for that in my eyes

i dont feel like katts doin this to himself i feel like the cops are fucking with him and that can make ANYONE go mainey if it happens enough

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lol, I find it funny that over HALF the Mexican homies I know LOOOOOVED them some Katt Williams before his little Mexican rant.

now its "fuck Katt Williams, aye... that vato was never funny holmes" lol

Props: BO$$
Sep 21, 2012
Dude is a soon to be homeless, he already lookin hela grimey in the vids from that site

Dam i remeber seeing dude on his documentarys and he didnt even like to smoke weed n shit, not dude is all crazy maniac take flight on sight type of shit

Chiva?