Kassim Osgood has a ride or die chick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2005
— Jacksonville receiver Kassim Osgood leapt out a second-floor window to escape a gun-wielding man who attacked him and a 19-year-old Jaguars cheerleader, according to police.

The armed intruder exchanged gunfire with his ex-girlfriend, Mackenzie Rae Putnal, after putting a gun to her head Monday night, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.

According to the sheriff's report, Osgood, 30, sustained some minor bruises during the attack and while fleeing.

"He's fine," Jaguars coach Jack Del Rio said Wednesday. "I'm aware of it. I really can't comment on that whole deal. He's doing OK."

The Florida Times-Union first reported the incident.

Julian Armond Bartletto, 20, of Jacksonville, was arrested on charges of aggravated battery, false imprisonment, armed robbery, burglary and violation of an injunction. He was being held without bond at the Duval County Jail.

Putnal and Osgood were watching television around 11 p.m. in an upstairs game room when a man walked in with his face covered with a plastic bag and pointed a gun at them. Saying "I can't believe you're with that guy," the man pulled Putnal around the room by her hair and hit her with the gun and his fists before hitting Osgood in the head with the gun, according to the report.

The gunman took Putnal's cell phone and tackled her as she tried to flee. When he ordered the couple to sit on the floor, she escaped downstairs in her parents' home and grabbed a gun, police said. They shot at each other and both missed.

Osgood, meanwhile, jammed a chair under the door, jumped out a window to the lawn below and ran to a neighbor's house to call police.

Dec 17, 2004
fuckin kassim lol!!!! man....

i mean thats always been something really cool of him how down to earth and accessible he was with fans. but yeah, c'mon kassim..at some points youve got to realize you are a pro athlete and don't need to be messin around with girls fresh out of high school

then again, if she was bangin (no pun intended) then i guess i get it

Feb 10, 2006
Dam, she's bad!
Dat bitch is bout it tho, instead of screamin and just takin it, bitch went downstairs and got a clapper of her own.lol...while kassim said fucc this, and jumped out da two story window.lol...fucc a bitch!lol

Dec 2, 2006
There is nothing ride or die about some young punk rock beezy that will put you in a situation like that to begin with. She should have known better than to bring him to her house, her mom's at that. He should have known better and taken her to the telly. I give it to her for getting her gangsta on, but she is good for nothing. Straight up.

Oct 6, 2005
That's on Kassim's sucka ass... He jumped outta a SECOND story window... Not her... She started klackin'... AFTER gettin' tackled... The broad doesn't even play football... Hahahaha...