kanye-----CLASSIC?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's good shit Mak

Shit is damn near classic, best album to drop in the last couple of years I know that. And The Source isn't even worth reading anymore, I could give a fuck what they give any album.

May 3, 2002
This cd was ok...I heard osmeone say it's the best release EVER...yea right..He bores me...yeah he's got nyce beats but his lyrics are not impressing me. The source is garbage...mademen really got 4 1/2 mics? That tells ya how horrible the album ratings have gotten.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Kanye west is the worst producer in history. Hes a horrible rapper, listened to it after I bought it for $1 and then tossed it out the window on my way to school this morning. every song is weak

Apr 25, 2002
Mr.HydroSTL said:
lol...since the 50's huh......lol
na u braniac, since 50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin..........and yall can hate all u want, but 50's entire cd raised the fuckin bar, and i aint heard anyone come close to it yet, cept for kanyes......i guess u could say yuks came close, or maybe 151, but the bottom line is, not too many cds come out these days that are way too tight from beginning to end...just my pennies

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Kanye don't spit real thought provoking lyrics, but his style is raw as hell. His album is cold as fuck, bottom line. And it's true, Richard S. would beat Kanye in a battle, but he wouldn't crush him. I'm a big Jilla fan, love his shit, but I'm not a "mainstream hater" like a lot of folks, hatin everything that makes it to radio or T.V., even if it's tight. I bet if Twista and Kanye weren't on T.V. and radio a lot of people would be more open about the fact that they feelin their shit. I could give a fuck if someone's "mainstream" or not, if it's tight I'ma give credit where it's due and support the mothafucka.