KANSAS CITY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2006
They got hoods ta be aware of in any city manne. But u rite new orleans and richmond are 2 rough places ta go but theres alot of places like that. St.Louis da same way but speakin on STL can sum1 from KC tell me if they remember a Stl rapper"not sure who it is" and Xta-c doin a song together dat used ta hit da radio a few years ago throughout missouri. I been lookin fa da song but cant find it cuz im unsure of da stl rapper. shyt wuz knockin. but shyt it aint where u from its how hard u come and im from oklahoma currently livin back and forth from oklahoma to st.louis but i got major luv for KC
39th and benton where i usually be when i touch da 816
Are you talking about the original track "So Heavy"

Aug 31, 2005
can sum1 from KC tell me if they remember a Stl rapper"not sure who it is" and Xta-c doin a song together dat used ta hit da radio a few years ago throughout missouri. I been lookin fa da song but cant find it cuz im unsure of da stl rapper. shyt wuz knockin.
IT WAS XTAC & DA HOL 9(KEEMO & KAOS) - SO HEAVY (RMX)

Jun 17, 2006
Do people not like rawbeatzz or some shit? saw him left out of two little production lists.. Would assume he would be one of the first to put on such a list.

Mar 24, 2006
WHO GOT DISRESPECTFUL 1ST? MY 1ST REPLY WAS THE ONLY THIS TO COME OUTTA KCMO IS EDDIE GRIFFITH, THAT WAS A DISS, IT GOT OUTTA CONTEXT WHEN PEOPLE THROW STATEMENTS OF "U MIGHT NOT GO BACK" OR "WALK THRU MY HOOD" WHICH U MIGHT NOT EVEN LIVE IN LOL. LOYALTY7414 AKA COO COO CAL JR. HAS A MOUTH LIKE DON KING U TALK FAST AND SLICK AND IS A BITCH.

UR RIGHT IM NOT, BUT I WANT U TO SHOW ME HOW NOT REAL I AM
IF UR REFERRIN' TO ME. I DIDNT IN NO WAY COME TO THIS FORUM TO TALK SHIT I NEVER GO ON ANY FORUM AND TALK SHIT SO SHUT UR BALKY FROM DIFFERENT STRANGERS LOOKIN ASS UP
well

obviously you did chief

and that is not me in the avi either smartguy.

Sep 28, 2005
stop spendin time on the net bangin!

aLLthat was said that was niggas be talkin shit about KC and aint never touched dirt down here.... i been in kc all my life and a nigga feel blessed... most of my niggaz is gone or in the feds... ITS REAL NIGGA... AND I BE IN FRISCO AND LA AND SD AND MIL AND NO, and its real niggaz errywhere..... my statement is tru you might not go back you come down here trippin'... IM STANDIN ON THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so iget offended when niggaz from somewhere else say anything about what i represent.... and as far as shootin at rapppers, NIGGA ANYBODY CAN GET IT,AINT NOBODY UNTOUCHABLE.... SO IF U DO COME DOWN MAKE SURE U FUCK WIT SOME REAL NIGGAZ AND MAKE SURE YA PEOPLES SET YOU DOWN WIT A STRAP, AND SHOOT FIRST.. SNUG BRIM LOOK ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!