Kansas City SWAT TV Show on A&E

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KCMEX

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2005
~Man that dude that got busted last night with SKS and the P lives right up the street from me i went to school with that nigga man FUCK THAT SHOW WE DONT NEED THAT SHIT N OUR TOWN~

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
I watched that shit out here in the BAY AREA!!! You'll doing shit like any other Metro Area!!! I still want to visit!!!

Apr 25, 2002
DJ LOON said:
yeah i seen it...i do agree we dont need more negative exposure of our city thats why folks scared to come here..
I haven't ever heard of anybody being scared to come to KC, if anything from what I've gathered from travelling around the country and also looking at some objective data, KC is thought of as being better than it really is.

Seems like the folks you're talking about are the country types, the folks in suburban/rural Kansas and Missouri.

But I'm not from there and you guys are, so you probably know better.

Good responses I am glad I asked you guys about it.

Jan 28, 2005
they had Detroit SWAT right before KC Swat. Shit was nuts man, they raided this dudes garage full of bootleg clothes and hats (you know, the ones you see at the arab and gas stations) and then went right around the corner afterward to get his house. I suspect somebody he knew called him at home like "they raidin your shit right now! get out of there". It was funny cuz one of the cops just punched the alarm system off the wall after they realized he wasn't home. They found an M-14 and a few handguns along with a shotty.

Jan 28, 2005
... but as far as the show goes altogether, I'd rather see them showing less of the officer's lives. It would be much better if they kept it more on the tactical side of the SWAT teams.

on a seperate note, I saw Macomb County's (one of the three counties considered part of Metropolitan Detroit) swat team driving up North Bound Gratiot in their crazy battle tank one summer day. Shit is nuts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
KillaClown said:
... but as far as the show goes altogether, I'd rather see them showing less of the officer's lives. It would be much better if they kept it more on the tactical side of the SWAT teams.

on a seperate note, I saw Macomb County's (one of the three counties considered part of Metropolitan Detroit) swat team driving up North Bound Gratiot in their crazy battle tank one summer day. Shit is nuts.

they do that to humanize them so there's more sympathy in what they do and make the show more interesting for people not strictly into the technical aspects of the SWAT like criminals who want to know how they operate.