K.O.D. Producing/Mixing Credits & Album Pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
i'll explain..the matic/seven credit...my hardrived crashed with the multi tracks of the beats for kod that i sold to tech...strange tried to have have seven redo the tracks that i made but they didn't come out like the orginals..so i took what seven re did and with the sounds and shit i had left from all my H/D crashing ...i re did the beats to match the orginals....so...that explains the co producing credits....it all worked out.....illl maybe get around to letting yall hear the originals

Nov 27, 2007
i'll explain..the matic/seven credit...my hardrived crashed with the multi tracks of the beats for kod that i sold to tech...strange tried to have have seven redo the tracks that i made but they didn't come out like the orginals..so i took what seven re did and with the sounds and shit i had left from all my H/D crashing ...i re did the beats to match the orginals....so...that explains the co producing credits....it all worked out.....illl maybe get around to letting yall hear the originals
anyword on D.O.A.?