K-Dubb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2006
Just wonderin what's up with this guy K-Dubb. The song up on madesicc called "Sin City" is wack. The beat sounds unfinished and the guy can't flow. He sounds bored as fuck and monotone.

Also the madesicc.com forum registration has been broken for a while, does anybody actually work on it?

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
kdubb_siccmade said:
its all good ..yall entitled to your opinion..you cant please everybody wit what u doin but im still gone make it pop regarless..
are you doing production too? i havent heard it yet. im about to listen. i wont be negative unless you just talking about rubbing booties of gay stuff like that

Aug 22, 2006
na homie no shit like that lol..i got a few different cuts on the myspace page u can checc out..im just not tryin to get boxed in as one type of rapper cause im on siccmade u feel me? i make whatever im feelin ..thanks for yall that is diggin it tho..its appreciated

Sep 1, 2003
Bubble Hash said:
Just wonderin what's up with this guy K-Dubb. The song up on madesicc called "Sin City" is wack. The beat sounds unfinished and the guy can't flow. He sounds bored as fuck and monotone.

Also the madesicc.com forum registration has been broken for a while, does anybody actually work on it?

http://madesicc.com/phpBB/profile.php?mode=register

aint nothin wrong with it....go register fool

Aug 29, 2006
Kdubb - first of all congrats! - in my opinion, for what it counts - u have earned ur spot on siccmade! I've only heard a few track from ya so far but i like what im hearing .. so keep up the good work!... and lemme know when the album gets out! Libra