Justin Timberlake f/ E-40 - Rock Ya Body (Remix)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Vigilante said:
at dubcnn.com

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

S---E---L---L---O---U---T
LoL

I don't know why fools be trippin' off shit like this. Who cares!! 40 will make more money than you will ever see in your entire life, sellout or not. Don't like it, don't listen to it. :devious:

May 10, 2002
Bullit_Tooth said:
nobody said that shit about 50Cent when he did a song wit justin timberlake...
Thats cus 50 is 10x bigger than E is...hes ona bigger record label...plus 50 is a manistream rapper to begin with,so i expect collabs like that....but who gives a fuck...same wit Nelly...

40 is a huslter...fuck anyone that say different...

Feb 19, 2003
Vigilante said:
at dubcnn.com

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

S---E---L---L---O---U---T
This topic has been discussed too many times, and it's getting old.
This business of calling people "sellouts" because they hustle to get what they have to get is played out, IMHO. PEACE!

Feb 19, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Justin Timberlake f/ E-40 - Rock Ya Body (Remix)

SOAK::GAME said:

last time i checked, a sell out wuz someone who once went against somethin and is now doing just that for the money

so is 40 REALLY a sell out?

not really, 50 is only 10 more than 40

:classic:
Right. And if you remember, a few weeks ago, Jay Tee posted an interview with E-40, talking about BREAKING NEWS and other things. 40 Water himself admitted that he LIKES working with different artists and experimenting with different sounds (thus, his collabs over the years with folks like Busta Rhymes, Jayo Felony, The Cash Money rappers, Fat Joe, Ice Cube, Mystikal, Pastor Troy, Al Kapone, etc.) I don't think 40 would do something he wasn't into. Thus, the sellout term doesn't apply. PEACE!