Just this one time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2005
www.myspace.com
Let me introduce myself on here, I'm Raw Deal 25 from out the SouthBay Area of San Diego and I have been doing rap music for a while now, since I was in high school free styling, some of you may know me personally and some of you may know me as Rasan's boy of the Jetsons GYEAH!!! but most of you dont know who I am so instead of coming on here and buggin the shit out you all with ads and post plugging my album cause I know that shit is annoying lol, I am just gonna plug it once for all interested, I bring you a 19 track LP called "American Citizen" I go hard on it like how we suppose to do it from out of Cali ;) and I rep us people struggling to come up in life, so if you would like to check out some tracks I got my myspace plug on here

www.myspace.com/emfrawdeal

and on cd baby too if you want to hear more samples

and when i reup on the next batch I will hand some copies to Coop for the Sicc Shop soon

thanks for the listen, hope you like what you hear and if you have any questions hit me up here or PM me peace all!!!