Just Rippen Some Shyt..**Peep N Holla**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2002
Ayo..

im brusin an mc'z head leaven a massive contusin the only way id be loosen is if ya faggotz from a gave movement rootin for ya//
im dilutin ya verse leaven you in confusion, pollute you wit sicc shyt to have ya suin, beatin me you must be haven an illusion//
cuz im brusin mcz, ill have ya succin ya food in a hospital through a iv, shootin ya wit mo shotz den aidz.clinicz//
look at ya chest and realize my bladez in it, ya verse gettin delayed in a minute, you maken up a cherade if you think you winnin//
ill just walk away grinnin sippin on some hennesey you gonna witness me when i kill you relentlessly, rip off ya fuccin head intentionally//
slut if you ever mention me, ill get to indentin teeth in ya cranium ya couldnt be 'hard' if you laced ya verse wit titanium//
ya shotz im taken em, an throwen em back, you bein real you faken dun, im smoken you like a black, folden you like a paper-stacc//
write some more keyez for later impact, you realize you been smacked, been attacked, ya punchez just gettin sent back like unwanted-mail//
ya slack 2 much, like a man-in-a-cell, you gettin branded-2-hell, walk in the ring and im grabbin-tha-bell//
to knock in some sense, im slappin-you-wit-an-l, leaven massive-indentz-in-ya-chest, dynamic invents more sicc shyt then the rest//
the only time you could leave people impressed, is if you showed em my battle-record, ill have you ingest, slugz in tummy goin right thru-ya-vest//
ill fool you like a master-at-chess, leave ya in cast-n-ya-brainz-all messed, everyone placin all betz on dynamic-motion//
ill leave you like people from tha titanic, floatin an frozen, gutz erodin, when im molden sicc shyt that will have you explodin//
your rhymez couldnt be slicc if you covered ya verse in lotion, think you can step to motion, ill have that ass roastin in a camp-fire//
succ ya blood out like a vampire, after itz done you stand-tired, then when tha last punch you be retired//