Just Picked these CDs up Used...Any Good?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Just got these three CD's used at this lil music Exchange place. Havent had a chance to listen to them though, are they any good?

$2.50 - Mic-C - Candyland
$2.50 - Get Low Playaz - The Package (I know this one is gonna be hella Recycled, the reason i wont buy a get low album new)
$5.00- State Property (Roc-a-fella Crew)

whats ya'lls opinion on these? will i get my money's worth?

shadow

May 16, 2002
mic-c "candyland" is way tight! that shit is good all the way through....my favs are "game over" "too much stress" "one more day" and "candyland" ..........

T

trueazn9

state property is not bad. its pretty tight. International Hustler with Freeway is fuckin tight. the whole cd is pretty damn
catchy. not bad at all

no jay z , beenie siegel and ochino and sparks and freeway
and chris neef or wutever got good beats and catchy choruses

Apr 25, 2002
Well i listened to them, and i gotta say, im pleased....

Mic-C - Candyland - Is banging, i was a bit surprised, i wasent sure if i was gonna like it, but I raelly do

GLP - The PAckage - Is probably my favorite of the three, i was surprised there were no recycled songs. and its a solid ass album.

and well State Property - I put it in the CD player and i was listening to thenfirst cut and i relize they werent cussing or anything. then i look at the 1 in x 1 in price tag(Which is all red, with black writing, which is hard to read in the first place) and in little letters it says "edited". i just laughed aand said fuck it ill listen to it anyways. and its a good album, its got some cuts. Probably my least favorite of the three

@Truazn9 - When i first heard that "International Hustler" i was like Oh shit, this is fuckin raw. my favorite cut for sure on that CD and maybe out of all three of them.

So yea, im pleased with my purchase, i got some bangers

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
The package has some tight cuts. I like the one with Ive Low too bad its too short.

Eyes on the street - so what we comin' with- nothing but the heat...

8-10