Just Married

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
LOL 1st of all, no one is a chomo, some1 was purposely tryna fuck wit yall n get y'all worked up for banning me aka a troll account..it's a dubcc joint account, couple people were loggin in from there, duno how my ip shows up, I mighta logged in too, but like I said to begin wit, its a dubcc troll account... Same with C @CUDDLEBUNKER , not one person, lot of peeps there ain't too fond of this place so they tryna piss yall off.. other aliases as well

Dunno how my IP shows up but it was a proxy account and it was someone else who was using it. Also, here are five year old pics of a girl I fucked.

Jun 5, 2004
"Tha Shit" was only used by two IP addresses, one of which was also used by you. You are so full of shit.
Cmon breh... Its common knowledge on here that if you fuck up so bad that you get emma brought in by request to get her go-go-gadget on and do some sleuthing and catches you in a straight up lie... Then you are busted. Plain and simple. There is no contesting that. So stop it.

If that happens to you then you do the walk of shame in most cases, but in this lamb case there is pedo shit involved, so this is like the walking-over-a-50/50-broken-glass/hot-coals-mix walk of shame

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
wait i get it now you meant like chomo into incisions.

i thought you were just spelling insurance like he had hella good siccness insurance and for some reason i thought that was the funniest thing in the world. i'm fucking retarded
Jesus. It means in childrens. Think on it for a sec

Status
Not open for further replies.