just got back from the warriors game BRA! bun b was there ice game crazy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2007
siccness.net im going to use this post about me going to a warriors game and cross promote my music at the same time

so i got ahold of a free courtside ticket
i was sittn behind nellie and the whole squad eatin nachos then i saw ya boy and shook his hand was like "ya boy, you make good music, im a fan" and he nodded his head and kept walking by
bun b was sittin cross court, had to spell his "bun-b" chain out to make sure it was actually him
anyways
warriors go, and they scraped the rockets by 20
i recommend all rappers just drop what there doing and pour their expeneses into courtside tickets at warriors games . . thats where stars are made

anyways

Big Von Johnson of 106 KMEL is gunna premiere a lil inspirational song titled "Marshawn Lynch" ft The Jacka TONIGHT . . Friday night that is . . please pour out your thoughts on the track . . if you cant stand white rappers . . we still want you to give us your most intense critical comments . .

oh yea, im campa from the (infamous) cataracs , this is my first time posting here, but i read the site all the time, halarious stuff really

oh yea most importantly . . we need yall to call up and support the tracks after its played . . thats if your listening to kmel from or around 5-11pm

so holler

www.myspace.com/cataracs

May 9, 2002
Heard that shit, and I can't stand (most) white rappers, but that Marshawn Lynch go! Any CD droppin soon that we should be lookin out for? That Techohop got some slaps on there too! Keep up the good work

Sep 12, 2005
that marshawn lynch song is a hit, i don't know anyone that isnt feeling it. technohop vol.1 and 2 both got hella slaps on there too, beats are always on point. keep up the good work, i got your tracks on our playlist everyweek.

Nov 20, 2005
i was at my potnaz studio lastnite and rydah j klyde was layin down 16 bars spittin sum dope shit. i was firin up sum good grapes wit em and dudes grill is killen em out there, dude stays shinin fo real

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
ME AND E QUIPTO WENT TO THE WARRIORS AFTER PARTY WITH BUN, HE IS THE COOLEST EVER, AND YES HIS ICE GAME IS RIGHT, ILL POST THE SINGLE ME AND BUN DID IN THE H TOWN AGAIN TODAY

Jul 20, 2002
ME AND E QUIPTO WENT TO THE WARRIORS AFTER PARTY WITH BUN, HE IS THE COOLEST EVER, AND YES HIS ICE GAME IS RIGHT, ILL POST THE SINGLE ME AND BUN DID IN THE H TOWN AGAIN TODAY
Goddamn how did I know Berner was going to invade this thread with some more of his attention-whoring. Damn dude can you even talk without mentioning other artists ? He even has features in his convo !

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
Goddamn how did I know Berner was going to invade this thread with some more of his attention-whoring. Damn dude can you even talk without mentioning other artists ? He even has features in his convo !
ur a fag, were is ur hit em up that is gona kill me, bun is the homie, he hit me last night and wanted to fuck with some hoes, dont get mad cause when artist are in town they fuck with me, bet when i touch down in the h i dont do the same shit, call the cats i no, u lamo fuck, by the way kj, U HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR YEARS EVERYONE ON HERE HATES ME, AND THEY STILL SAID YOUR SONG SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!! U SUCK

Jul 20, 2002
ur a fag, were is ur hit em up that is gona kill me, bun is the homie, he hit me last night and wanted to fuck with some hoes, dont get mad cause when artist are in town they fuck with me, bet when i touch down in the h i dont do the same shit, call the cats i no, u lamo fuck, by the way kj, U HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR YEARS EVERYONE ON HERE HATES ME, AND THEY STILL SAID YOUR SONG SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!! U SUCK
Aww Gilbert you still lost the battle with Tommy James. If I smoked weed I would hit up the weed man when I came into town too. Does your job know you are getting high off of their supply you dopehead ? Why are you so obsessed with all things gay and fagness anyway ? Self-hatred ?

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
i wuz @ the warriors game with 2pac and then, george washington was sittin' behind me, and dave chappelle popped out and wuz like, "Run, Nigga!!!" "It's George Washington." Then we killed a zip on our way down Hegenberger goin' 2 tha airport. After bein' on stuck mode 4 a sec. I boarded the plane and wuz sittin' nex to Osama bin Laden. Foo' got the window seat...Damn Southwest. About a minute later, Barack Hussein Obama sat next to me in the aisle seat, and I wuz sure that we were all gonn'a get kicked off. Me, Obama, and Osama. Wut a Day that was.

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
Aww Gilbert you still lost the battle with Tommy James. If I smoked weed I would hit up the weed man when I came into town too. Does your job know you are getting high off of their supply you dopehead ? Why are you so obsessed with all things gay and fagness anyway ? Self-hatred ?
first of all im not the weed man, second of all i buy what i smoke oreo, tommy didnt eat me but at least people were feelin him on here, u were supposed to be a well respected guy on hear, no one liked ur song, just the way u started it, hahhahahahahaaha, im from the manor, the tone in ur voice was so bad im laughing my ass off just thinking about it,SAV UR LAME

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
AND THANKS FOR CHANGING THAT GAY ASS PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 31, 2006
^^ For real. And most importantly, how the F do you get FREE COURTSIDE SEATS?!?! I can see free upper level, or maybe even lower level...But courtside? Tell whoever gave them to you that I am willing to take them anytime. Even pay some money for them