Just curious

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you think tech should collaborate with bizzy bone?

• Yes

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 17, 2002
I think krayzie too ... wouldnt it be interesting to see if he could get krayzie to add to twista on the rmix to Welcome to the Midwest

Jan 10, 2006
I have a tech n9ne feat bizzy bone song. I'm pretty sure it's a remix someone made...i'm not sure, i'll have to listen to it again. It's tight though.

Aug 17, 2002
Ok ... just an idea that popped in the noggin... and I know not everyone will like it BUT...eh

... Do a remix to Welcome to the Midwest... have a video... Start it out with a Blacked out picture of the US and the borders of the states in white. with a big red dot on KC ... and a few other dots as well... we will get to those dots now... ... First... Zoom on ohio... and we see cleveland as a dot... from here... the dot comes out and a video comes into focus from the dotte with Krayzie bone... gunshot... Zoom out to big map.... Illinois next.... zoom in... chicago... dot... Twista ... gunshot... (this is the part everyone will hate...) back out again... Missouri... St. Louis... Nelly... gunshot... Zoom across the state to KCMO... pulsing DOT ... Tech N9ne and Big Kriz... multiple gunshots .... Black screen... and we begin Welcome to the Midwest with Krizz all dressed up looking like the black Dean Martin .... ... Now you are gonna have to remix the song.... but the tight part is that... while the song is starting... you hit back to the Big map before go back to Cleveland Where you see a Big Tech N9ne Bus on the map and basically when krayzie starts you have shoot whatever .... then as it goes to the refrain you go back to the map and you see the bus traveling to chicago ... and so on and so forth ..... hmmm...just an idea... but perhaps that traveling bus idea could work somehow...somewhere... you reading Tech and Travis? :p