juss noticin'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2003
i was just noticing a few things I wanted to speak on
most is obvious

east coast media is seemingly trying 2 drown the WESTCOAST out!!!

X-raided would scare most of these fake G's on MTV and BET both lyrically and with G status!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I havent seen much from kaveo in a little while wuss crackin man

Im thirstin' for some new X or Lynch

The gangway forum has got some real catz that post compared to some others that just try to squab with each other

and we need to speed up the pace of this forum and post a little more with real talk cause its gotten a little bit slower lately

I just wanted to post this because I just felt like staten the obvious 1 my thoughts.

Apr 18, 2003
real talk! there aint no bullshit either, just fellow dogs that feel what x say. no beef or nuthin. i think this section gots the best "flow" to it. real chop. copped that lynch by inch and x-files a lil while ago. but had lynch when it came out so its nuthin new, just fienin for some new shit. and that x-filez was out of luv for x and the label so he can get some skrill to get new shit on the way. much love to both artist an the ones that hold it down (kav). one

May 13, 2002
yea where u at big mike ? shit wheres that venom track or somethin you talkin bout u had

i agree though...its all love around here

May 17, 2003
they just got all the major outlets on locc, and they dont give the WEST no shine really . i'm sicc of that shit to cuzz but thats how it is. plus alot of eastcoast is str8 commercial everybody know that. from rap city to b.e.t. to uncut to mtv to any fuccin thang that pertains to videos and shit they show no love cuzz on tha real. just my opinion. rollin wit tha west on minez. but i got some eastcoast nigaz that i really like they shit. you know how it go man. one freexraidedlocfasho

Sep 23, 2002
real spillin', they dont give the west no room to shine. you gotta be comin' wit some comedy type shit or watered down shit to even get noticed. but believe it or not theres some east coast and midwest niggas that got some tight shit who dont get noticed. and if you heard some of them you might feel they shit. but still theres more exposure and they got more major outlets on that east coast. at some point i think if some real cats on the east and west connected, they couldnt hold stop that shit from getting noticed. IMO

Sep 23, 2002
^^ lol. true

theres some sick east coast cats that i can bump on the regular. a few i'd like to see pair up wit certain west coast atists. shit would be tight if it could be done. but its usually the wack shit wit the better promotion that gets the shine

Apr 18, 2003
ya, half these cats on the airwaves just get it by either marketing oppertunities or a pretty face. i bet most of them cant even freestyle. and i could have sworn i seen some do a "freestyle" on the bassment that sounded writtin. you know that they just keep on spitting about something or just the facial espresions

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
^^^ lol. yeah , i seen about 80% of them cats go in the bassment and tigga make'm look shitty. most of the time tigga come wack so he wont outshine them and shit. and some of them go in the bassment wit written shit cuz they homies recite the shit with'em. lmao funny shit. only a few cats i seen tear the roof off the booth wit some hot lyrics

E-40 ( amazing freestyle skill )
T.I ( tight, surprised me )
Ludacris ( tight every time )
Busta Rhymes ( his freestyle skills incredible )
Juelz Santana ( his album didnt impress me, but his freestyles in the booth tight )
DMX ( always tight and raw on the freestyle tip )

they had obie tryce up in the booth the other day and he came tighter than eminem in the booth. i was shocked at that shit.

marketing takes most of these fools a long way, but i cant hate or say shit about it. whatever you gotta do to get to where you wanna be, if it works, it works. thats just how it go. but people more talented and more real than you should get they due. they deserve the same opportunities. thats how i see it.

Apr 18, 2003
real talk right there ^^^^^

all them artist you mentioned are sick on both freestyle an writtin. and that is also right on how you said that they doing it. your right, i know i seem like im hating, and i am. i hate how all these talent filled artists from coast to coast will most likely never be on prime time tv or mtv/bet. but hey, its none of my buisness. props to all them anywayz

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
naw you aint hatin' homie 'cause nothin' either you or me is saying is stoppin' they progress. you just givin' your opinion which is somethin' you should be able to do rather they like it or not. 'cause ur a consumer, your money helps them grow and like it or not they should be able to respect that. our opinions most likely make things better by getting people to realize the kinda shit they might ignore. most of the time it doesnt work but its worth a try. i'd just like to see more talented artists get their due.
now you got fools who go in the booth and spit written shit and call it a freestyle. no skill at all. they even go into the booth with hooks and shit ( like Chingy did the other day ). what kind of shit is that?
but somebody must like it or dont give a fuck if the shit continues. i still say that since Pac and Biggie left the scene, shit got more commercial and quality music doesnt get it due. real shit dont get its shine on. its what appears to be real and mimicks the real shit that gets the attention.

Apr 18, 2003
ya, its all commercial. behind everything is some curupt, greedy business man swimming in fucking money. honestly i think half these artist right now are just marketing ploys that the record company set up to gain money agains a rival or competeting record company. basicaly actors.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
its funny how rap was never supposed to go as far it has and many people tried to keep it down. but now its pretty much about marketing and most artists gotta have gimmicks to appeal to get recognition

Mar 25, 2003
myspace.com
rappin bout the republican american dream is bullshit. bling bling mo money while the poor get poorer. how many people can relate to a guy rappin about his escalade n diamonds. i don't own either and am planning on buying a house and other shit before materials. rapping............ or seeling an image using a human billboard?

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
i feel you, i cant relate to that shit but i can relate to the hunger of getting those things. and some of the people who rap about that shit dont even have it. thats what puzzles me. how can you rap about a lifestyle you havent lived? and then get upset when ur shit doesnt sell? :confused:

Apr 18, 2003
ya, i hate that shit. i cant relate to being a baller, so i dont listen to it. unless i dont know, its catchy, but i wont buy a cd for just that one song. i relate more to the crime in the streets, currupt cops, prostitution, gangs, slangin, bangin shit. fuck that "i bling, na mean?" shit.