jus fam logo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2002
www.mcradiation.com
Ya know i got love for the jus fam logo but...the copy of it that y'all got on the top of this forum is kinda busted looking...don't you have a higher quality copy to post up...? i mean i see all these other record labels with top notch graphics and here is jus fam with the pixelized black and white logo...

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
^^^^^^^The difference with us, and other labels is that our logo has history. We have a number a graphic design artists that we know that could redesign the logo, but we are sticking with what we got. That logo up there actually has meaning to it, and has history. I hope you can understand my feelings on that.

Oct 17, 2002
www.mcradiation.com
The Miracle said:
^^^^^^^The difference with us, and other labels is that our logo has history. We have a number a graphic design artists that we know that could redesign the logo, but we are sticking with what we got. That logo up there actually has meaning to it, and has history. I hope you can understand my feelings on that.
yea i feel that

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
No problem. We have plenty of design people that we could get to do it over, and we have had people approach us. But it is our choice to leave it as it is. It means alot to us. That logo has come along way, and what stands behind it, has taken alot of time to build.