jury duty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Fucking sucks. Im sitting in a lil room full of smelly people sick as a goddamn dog. I really hope I can get out of this shit.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I blew off the last one and got a 'failure to appear, second summons'. I ain't tryin to do time for not showing up to jury duty, ya heard?

Apr 25, 2002
I've always wanted to do jury duty.

I did a mock trial jury once though. A full day of free food and a $175 check afterwards. Sounds better than actual jury duty.

Mar 12, 2010
This shit is $15/day, starting tomorrow. No free food, and shitty vending machines.
i have been on the calling list all this week and i keep praying they dont call me in. it a trip they can get away with paying you only $15 a day you should tell them you are the sole provider and that this crap is going to make it where you wont be able to pay your bills.

Mar 12, 2010
When they interview you, just say "i dont know if i can trust niggers". They will kick you out so fast it will make you throw up.
DID YOU EXPRESS YOUR HATRED FOR NIGGERS FOR TAKING ALL THE WELFARE?? IF YOU DID YOU WOULDN'T BE STUCK THERE...
this shit is wrong but have heard from people that using the racial slurs gets you out of jury duty quick fast and in a hurry

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
pretend you have bias towards one of the parties. They give you a quick little rundown of whats happening, mine was about protesters gettin hit by police and the police charging them with assault on an officer. one of the questions was something like "are you able to treat a police officer's word as you would any other citizen without taking into account their profession?" I was ready to say "hell no, fuck the police" but someone kinda beat me to it......this older gentleman in his 50s got the question and said "no, I would not trust a police officer at all." He was immediately excused.