Juan Agudelo rules, Javier Hernandez drools

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
Are you fuckin kidding? Go back and read old soccer threads on here.

Regardless, no need to hate on Hernandez. He's the man and shits on anyone in the US uniform right now, admit it...

Hilarious that Hernandez had nothing to do with this thread except for Fedex throwing out hate. Even funnier that a few days later he scores once again, make that SEVEN goals for Man U and counting you bitches...
it was just fuckin around with mexican carl widslow, he mad a thread a while ago dissin landon with some Javier Hernandez highlights. just pokin' some fun back. lighten up. ok YOU knew about javier hernadez... i would expect you too with your knowledge of the game... but majority people on here talking about hernandez werent up on game and you know it.

funny thing is. I give Hernandez his props. I have said it over and over again that he is hella good. and I guess i over looked someones post about javier hernandez before he blew up. guess I missed that. again my bad. just wanst all over here.

Sep 4, 2002
do all americans hate mexican soccer players THAT much? or is it only the few on here.

Hernandez has a better potential than any US or Australian football player currently, he may not have achieved greatness yet, but he will.
where the hell did I say I hate javier herenandez at all... the fuck you talking about?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
its in your last 2 topics you posted, you seem like a jealous cat because Hernandez is making it happen at Man Utd and feel threatened he will shit on dempsey and donovans career combined.

Sep 4, 2002
lol at all the mexico fans(and one aussie one) gettin butt hurt when a thread as a joke to another person makin a thread JUST like it, to fuck around gets you this pissed off... haha

Dec 17, 2004
it was just fuckin around with mexican carl widslow, he mad a thread a while ago dissin landon with some Javier Hernandez highlights. just pokin' some fun back. lighten up. ok YOU knew about javier hernadez... i would expect you too with your knowledge of the game... but majority people on here talking about hernandez werent up on game and you know it.

funny thing is. I give Hernandez his props. I have said it over and over again that he is hella good. and I guess i over looked someones post about javier hernandez before he blew up. guess I missed that. again my bad. just wanst all over here.
lol. sorry fedex. talk about a joke gone wrong.

dont let the mexicans on here stop you though. soccer wont be as fun without our mexico usa rivalry

but on the real though...chicharito rules, and bob and michael bradley look like alien shit heads...and lando drools

Jun 23, 2002
hernandez is having a good season so far but what he's really worth will be how he does next season as well. shit, we gotta see how he does the 2nd half of the season. love watching him play tho. he has great instincts for a young player.