JU$$ WANTED 2 $AY A LIL $OMETHAN....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2004
hey homeboy i believe i seen you there or you described someone else i seen you had the south city hat and a doorag underneath it all black and red clothing que no... if it was you.... people were tripping of you cause you was striking through the camp like shit was about to jump off you were walking through the crowds faster then normal and to those who understand were im coming from thats a flag and all eyes on you will be set...not trying to mugg you but trying to read your intentions for your fast stroll through the crowds...it all has to do with past experiences amongst the real homeboys who have been there and done that(ghetto politics)to put it to you in english.....but to those of you who have read this thread the only words you need to take to heart is what trickstero enlightened everyone upon and sprinkled a few true guidance rules so that you youngsters dont get missguided in our struggles for equallity amongst our jente......so the next time you feel there mugging just walk up and show your respect and introduce yourself and give face let them know your a soldado for the cause not some set tripper who is out for his own personal trips.......hey i was probably the tallest vato in that place other then this negro ..im striking about 6ft 5inch..... negro was about 6-9 7 feet so i was perrty much peepin the whole seen from above...but be safe and pon trucha homies...

Aug 20, 2003
MAN I GOTTA PUT MY 14 CENTS IN

COME ON HOMIE IM FROM SAN JO EASTSIDE 2 BE EXACT BORN N BREAD IN THE SOUTH BAY REPPIN NORTE.I WAS OUT THERE AFTER THE OLDIES CONCERT MET ALOT OF HOMIES FROM ALL OVER NOR CAL GOT SHOWN NOTHING BUT RESPECT.BUT I NOTICED AS IT ALWAYS HAPPENES WHEN EVER IT GETS THICK IN THE SJ FOR A EVENT HOMIES REPPIN THERE SETS CITIES WHATEVER FROM CARS WALKING AROUND ECT.WHEN YOUR YELLING YOUR SHIT THERES ONLY 2 RESPONCES YOU COULD GET POSITVE OR NEGITIVE.AS LONG AS YOUR BEING RESPECTFUL 2 THE CITY YOUR IN ITS ALL GOOD.IVE SMASHED ON FOOLS THAT HAVE BEEN ON OUR STREETS AND SAID F*** SAN JO.AS IM SHURE YOU WOULD IF SOMEONES DISSIN YOUR CITY.RESPECT GOES HAND IN HAND.SOME FOOLS JUST NEED 2 LEARN THE HARD WAY....

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
Regardless of which variety of sugar coating that is put on the subject I am pretty sure that most of us are aware of the true sentiments that others from other places feel towards their persons.

Everyone can say that there is no problem but situations that occur have serious hostile overtones that may not be obvious but nonetheless felt and present.

We was choppin' up on this subject today a homie and I and he talked about the same topic without even laying eye on the internet and much less this thread.

The shit is there, no use in covering it up. I don't give a shit for one, I keep cool, if everybody keep cool, it's cool.

Aug 20, 2003
WHEN FOOLS GET SOME DRINK IN EM AND DONT KNOW HOW 2 ACT THATS WHEN PROBLMS START.IM THE TYPE OF HOMIE THAT SHOWS RESPECT AND GETS RESPECT ANYWHERE I GO.GOT HOMIES ALL OVER NOR CAL.BUT THERE HAS BEEN SITUATIONS WHERE SHIT HAS GONE DOWN CAUSE OF WHERE YOUR FROM, OLD BEEF,AND YOU DONT EVEN HAVE 2 BE FROM THE SAME HOOD WHERE THE FUNK ORIGINATED.ITS NOT RIGHT BUT SOME HOMIES STILL HARBOR BAD FEELINGS TWARDS OTHER HOMIES 4 WHATEVER REASON.WE GOTTA 2 RISE ABOVE ALL THAT BULLSHIT.AND YOU CANT TALK BAD ABOUT 1 CITY JUST OFF SOME ACTIONS OF A FEW MISGUIDED SOULS....

Feb 19, 2004
GOOD WORDS GENTE . . . . LET US GET THIS STRIGHT . . . . THIS IS NO COVER-UP AND/OR AN ATTEMPT AT SUCH , BUT RATHER A CALL FOR OTHERS TO GET RIGHT . . . . THE BIGGEST LESSON LEARNED IS THE FACT THAT RESPECT IS NOT HANDED OUT , IT IS SOMETHING EARNED THROUGH CONDUCT AND ACTION. . THE THING IS TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THAT WHICH IS HONORABLE AND RIGHTEOUS AND THAT WHICH IS IDIOTIC AND FOOLWORTHY. . SET-TRIPPING IS A ROAD TO NOTHINGNESS . . . . NEVER RESPECTED , NEVER ACCEPTED, AND NEVER CONDONED . . . . DON'T PARTAKE IN SUCH ACTIONS AND TOGETHER OUR RAZA CAN WORK TOGETHER IN A MORE COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT.... ONE , TRICKS

Mar 16, 2004
y con esas palabras ya estuvo end of story tricks words said it all ...just maybe one day everyone will go buy them and focus on the bigger picture for the cause and not just daily hearsay thats trying to divide us .....

Feb 23, 2004
trickstero said:
SALUDOS GENTE.... I HAD TO JUMP UP ON IT RIGHT QUICK.. ANYBODY WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS THIS SUBJECT TO BE ONE I SPEND MOST OF MY INTERNET TIEMPO WITH.. SO WITHOUT MISGUIDENCE OR MISDIRECTION I SPEAK FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, AND WITH YEARS OF SEASONED TRAINING TO SUPPORT MY STANCE, I'LL EMBARK UPON FACTS......

^^^^QUOTE^^^^ GOOD EXAMPLE OF HOW THE SEED OF POISON CAN GROW FROM A SMALL THOUGHT IN THE BACK OF ONES MIND , TO THE ROOT OF A PROBLEM.. THIS IS WARFARE IN ITSELF - LET ME EXPLAIN.... SO WE GET THIS STRAIGHT , I CALLED THE QUOTE UP THERE POISON DUE TO IT BEING EXACTLY THAT.. I DON'T KNOW FROM WHERE OR WHOM YOU'VE BEEN TOLD THIS , BUT WHEN TOLD , IT WAS REGISTERED (PLANTED) .... THIS SEED COULD HAVE BEEN PLANTED YEARS AGO.... WHATEVER THE CASE , YOU REMEMBERED AND REFLECTED UPON IT HERE WHILE SHARING YOUR DEEPEST THOUGHTS....NOW , OTHERS HAVE READ YOUR POST AND NEXT WEEK , NEXT MONTH , OR NEXT YEAR , OTHERS WILL REMEMBER THIS POST WHEN AN ISSUE ARRISES AND REFLECT " FROM WHAT I'VE BEEEN TOLD , IN THE PRISON SYSTEM , SALINAS AND SOUTH BAY HOMIES DON'T SEE WEST BAY HOMIES AT THE SAME LEVEL" .... ITS ALL A BUNCH OF FALSE PROPAGANDA.... HENCE , THE REASON I CALLED IT WARFARE IN ITSELF.... FALSE PROPAGANDA IS ONE OF THE ENEMIES STRONGEST WEAPONS.... DON'T BELIEVE EVERTHING YOU HERE.... CHECK YOUR SOURCE.... IS HE IN GOOD STANDINGS STILL? BECAUSE IT WILL BE FOUND THAT MOST INDIVIDUALS WHOM ENGAGE IN THE SPREADING OF FALSE PROPAGANDA DO SO FOR THERE OWN BENIFIT.... A VERY COMMON ONE IS THIS " SET - TRIPPING SEED ".... THE CONDONING OF SUCH IS A VIOLATION OF THE GENTES LAWS.... THERE IS NO TOLERANCE FOR INTERNAL CONFRONTATIONS , OR FIGHTING, FEUDING AMONGST OUR OWN.... OR INDIVIDUALISM, THE ACT OF SINGLING YOURSELF OUT.. "HOMEBOY-FAVORTISM" IS ANOTHER VIOLATION.... DEGENERATES SPREAD THIS "SET-TRIPPING SEED" SO AS TO DEVIDE THE GENTE THAT THEY NOW FIND A THREAT TO THERE SAFTY AND SECURITY.... THIS IS HOW THE FRESNO BULLDOGS CAME TO BE....
This pepsi can mutt shit can't happen again specially in the bay, ignorant foos have to know whats going on outside their hood to know this is some large scale shit scrapas are trying to infiltrate using these skemes like propaganda ponce truchas, I think this has to stay up to educate the ignorant homeboys too look at shit outside the hood and unite more.

Dec 6, 2005
Go

diz shit iz true though alot of homeboyz be set trippin off each other cuz like 2 yearz ago i was at diz party here in concord wit a couple of my homeboyz N sum $outh city homeboyz were there 2 everything was koo til dem $outh city foo'z started talkin shit bout concord N our turf so we all started talkin shit 2 each other den fists started flyin everywhere and it turned into a big azz rumble
________
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries On Sherman Way