JT/KAFANI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 10, 2007
reddy boy doin it

yall all jus some suckas who want to be able to say i talked shit to a rapper the other day yall aint from these streets and dont knw how shit work so be chill ....suckas

Aug 11, 2003
Who the fuck is he?

Diamonds said:
reddy boy doin it
yall all jus some suckas who want to be able to say i talked shit to a rapper the other day yall aint from these streets and dont knw how shit work so be chill ....suckas
talked shit to a rapper?

So if someone puts alumb together they are a rapper? damn I guess that makes sense....
If its like that then anyone can pick up a mic no matter how shitty..... Oh wait never mind:ermm:

They are actin like they would with anyone who calls themselfs hood OR "hard" Online.

Hes Calling out dude and Put all his anger and shit On a thread.... what the fuck did he think was gonna happen?

Aug 21, 2007
yall blew this outta proportion.............

Diamonds said:
reddy boy doin it

right on folks, these muthafuckaz is dumb....did you ever hear me say im beefin wit dude..........im protecting my image, when someone shoots at me im shootin back, and thats my last response cuz these broke muthafuckaz on here aint gone never get it!!!!!

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
anybody who talks about someones mom on the net should be exposed and if more cats got their asses whopped for talkin shit i bet the shit talkin would go way down on this board. i personally would love to hear about some shit talker gettin his ass stomped out.

S.V

Sicc OG
Jan 10, 2006
www.wontstoprecords.com
Sorry 2 interup yall maan, But us frisco niggas racing to the title of who gone put this city on the map and I myself SHOREVISTA is headed 2 the muthafuckin finish line. May the best player win. Im just havin a little fun I aint really read threw the post. Us 2000 millinium up and comin frisco rap niggas, everybody want to be labeled the finest. I dont really jump on other niggas thread But SHOREVIEW SHAN sucka free city San Francisco Im the Next Best Out The WEST!!!!

S.V

Sicc OG
Jan 10, 2006
www.wontstoprecords.com
Sorry 2 interup yall maan, But us frisco niggas racing to the title of who gone put this city on the map and I myself SHOREVISTA is headed 2 the muthafuckin finish line. May the best player win. Im just havin a little fun I aint really read threw the post. Us 2000 millinium up and comin frisco rap niggas, everybody want to be labeled the finest. I dont really jump on other niggas thread But SHOREVIEW SHAN sucka free city San Francisco Im the Next Best Out The WEST!!!!

Aug 21, 2007

the_truth_ said:
^sorry to crush your dreams but you suck... not even trying to hate tho you just cant rap 4 shit..
THIS THE BITCH ASS NIGGA THAT WONT REVEAL WHO HE IS, BUT TALK ALOTTA SHIT, MY PIC IS UP NIGGA SO PUT YOURS UP OR SHUT UP MAN, WHEN I FIND OUT WHO YOU IZ ITS CURTAINS, I SUCK .........OK THATS YO OPINION......BUT WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT MY MOMS AND HER LIFE, IMMA FUCK YOU UP....I PROMISE!!!!! I GOT 4 OR 5 PEOPLE TRYNA FIND OUT WHO YOU IS AND WHEN THEY DO....................

Aug 21, 2007
EXACTLY..............

dj pimp said:
anybody who talks about someones mom on the net should be exposed and if more cats got their asses whopped for talkin shit i bet the shit talkin would go way down on this board. i personally would love to hear about some shit talker gettin his ass stomped out.
I AINT ON HERE DISRESPECTING NOBODY, BUT THE NIGGA OR WHATEVER HE IS GONE BRING MY MOMS INTO IT, WHEN I FOUND OUT WHO HE IS, WATCH, IMMA HAVE SOMEONE RECORD THAT ASS WHOOPIN!!! AND IM PUTTING ON MYSPACE!!!!

Oct 30, 2005
REDDYBOY said:
THIS THE BITCH ASS NIGGA THAT WONT REVEAL WHO HE IS, BUT TALK ALOTTA SHIT, MY PIC IS UP NIGGA SO PUT YOURS UP OR SHUT UP MAN, WHEN I FIND OUT WHO YOU IZ ITS CURTAINS, I SUCK .........OK THATS YO OPINION......BUT WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT MY MOMS AND HER LIFE, IMMA FUCK YOU UP....I PROMISE!!!!! I GOT 4 OR 5 PEOPLE TRYNA FIND OUT WHO YOU IS AND WHEN THEY DO....................
i dont think he was talkin to you...i think he was talkin about the cat above his comment thats why the ^ was there...

Jan 15, 2006
REDDYBOY said:
That wasnt even directed at your nobody z-list rappin ass.. The arrow is not 4 nothing.. you dumb ass negro...

my picture.. What you wanna date me now ? lol at i got 4 or 5 people hahahahha.... (To make it more easy for you to find me the name is Karim the call me K.I. im from sobrante park oakland, ca shouldnt be hard at all for you and your 5 investigators to find me good luck) and yeah step your life up cuz you got issues man..

i dont even blame you tho i blame that dirty wino you call your mother for letting you slip out her hairy ass and NOT raising you better..

NOW please proceed threatening me over the internet cuz im sooo scared. i dont give a fuck what strangers think about me. when i logg off i forget about this site.. do the same and you might actually get somehere in your life and maybe one day youll be able to afford that bentley on your cover instead of that bucket you ridin in now..

"you aint no gangsta so whatever you saying is irrelevant" - your friend JT THE BIGGA FIGGA

im not a gangsta i dont claim to be but im from the streets and ive seen enough to know that gangstas dont sit on internetforums typing tough words to niggaz they ussually too busy bustin heads and catching cases

Mar 2, 2006
the_truth_ said:
That wasnt even directed at your nobody z-list rappin ass.. The arrow is not 4 nothing.. you dumb ass negro...

my picture.. What you wanna date me now ? lol at i got 4 or 5 people hahahahha.... (To make it more easy for you to find me the name is Karim the call me K.I. im from sobrante park oakland, ca shouldnt be hard at all for you and your 5 investigators to find me good luck) and yeah step your life up cuz you got issues man..

i dont even blame you tho i blame that dirty wino you call your mother for letting you slip out her hairy ass and NOT raising you better..

NOW please proceed threatening me over the internet cuz im sooo scared. i dont give a fuck what strangers think about me. when i logg off i forget about this site.. do the same and you might actually get somehere in your life and maybe one day youll be able to afford that bentley on your cover instead of that bucket you ridin in now..

"you aint no gangsta so whatever you saying is irrelevant" - your friend JT THE BIGGA FIGGA

im not a gangsta i dont claim to be but im from the streets and ive seen enough to know that gangstas dont sit on internet forums typing tough words to niggaz they ussually too busy bustin heads and catching cases
Lmaoooo.. GETEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

hahaaaaaaaaa!!

[[.. imitates Xzibit ..]] u need two things.. ur gonna need ur keyboard and you've officially been BEASTED!!
LETS GO!!

hahaaaaaaaaa!!

Oct 30, 2005
the_truth_ said:

im not a gangsta i dont claim to be but im from the streets and ive seen enough to know that gangstas dont sit on internetforums typing tough words to niggaz they ussually too busy bustin heads and catching cases

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ON "HELL DATE"