Jon Nash- The Spokesman!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
Have ya cop this cd yet??? If ya havnt ya better go snatch that up fassst….. This cd stupid slaps, front 2 back.. There aint no weak song….. I aint never heard about dude before till da other day when I seen one of his videos on t.v…..but yea some of the features on this cd are Yuk, Preety black, Lee majors, Mistah f.a.b, Scarface, San quinn, Clyde carson, E-40, Keak and Eddie Projex and more….. Most of the beats on this cd are by Rob-Lo, Sean T, Cozmo, E-A-Ski and Tone Capone….they got it at Rasputins….Dude got spitz, and all da beats are tight…..I think its easily one of the top bay cds this year…..

Nov 15, 2005
When I first heard about dude a while aGO (sometime last year...maybe even beginning of this year) a friend of mine had a sample/demo cd of his that he picked up from a barber shop out in Oakland that my friend and Jon Nash GO 2. I was impressed with his work. I definitely want thee album and apparently he has a mixtape line-up 2 drop as well (I think it'll be available at the BARS Award).

Jun 3, 2006
im really sleepin on patna......whats tone shit sound like on there?......i know he keepin it mobb right?

Apr 12, 2004
jr916 said:
im really sleepin on patna......whats tone shit sound like on there?......i know he keepin it mobb right?
man just pick up the album for real i was shocked when i heard that shit and i got it cuz of the niggas on here kept talkin about it so i had to see for myself and that shit slaps.