Jon Brockman....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
was a monster last night! I'm glad I got the chance to see the Huskies play on TV. Thanks to Brockman being a beast, i'll get to see the Dawgs on national tv again at Madison Square Garden on November 21st.

Apr 25, 2002
was a monster last night! I'm glad I got the chance to see the Huskies play on TV. Thanks to Brockman being a beast, i'll get to see the Dawgs on national tv again at Madison Square Garden on November 21st.
I was just about to private message you that information but you're up on it already.

Your boy Joel was solid as well last night, he does a good job of letting the game come to him and not forcing it.

Venoy Overton the freshman is also a very solid player.

Justin Dentmon's stat line ended up great from last night, but I am never comfortable when the ball's in his hands.

Dec 29, 2004
I was just about to private message you that information but you're up on it already.

Your boy Joel was solid as well last night, he does a good job of letting the game come to him and not forcing it.

Venoy Overton the freshman is also a very solid player.

Justin Dentmon's stat line ended up great from last night, but I am never comfortable when the ball's in his hands.
Good lookin out man! If the Dawgs are playing on TV here in Indiana I'm watching it one way or another.

Joel had a decent game. He had some very nice passes and didn't really rush anything. I wanna see him dunk really bad.

Overton was impressive, he's got some skills for sure.

Seems like Dentmon rushes the game to much and gets a little wild. He came through though.

Tough game coming up against Texas A&M. Hopefully they can pull it out. Go Huskies!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Brockman seems like he should suck, with his somewhat unorthodox style of play and undersized height at center...but he holds his no doubt.

And FUCK Justin Dentmon AND Applby...
Well most college teams don't really have a true Center, they just have wings & posts, Brockman's a post. He was also a McDonald's All-American so his performance in college isn't a surprise.

I agree 100% on Dentmon, but Appleby they really could have used tonight. They are a little stagnant on offense at times and having someone who can light it up from triple can be huge. I'd rather he gun from out there than Wolfinger, even though Wolfinger was pretty solid tonight.

May 15, 2002
somewhat on the subject but not really, A&M's DeAndre Jordan is gonna be one hell of a player.

What the hell happened tonight, they were winning, i pass out, then see they lost. From what I did see, Overton was looking pretty good.

Apr 25, 2002
They could of used appleby for sure.Pondexter does'nt do shit...he has no basketball IQ,but is one of those kats who will win at 21 every time.Major bust...trust me.
Yep

He's one of those oversized wings who can run the floor and jump a little bit, so everybody gets a hard on over him, but he's not a basketball player.