JOIN THE TERRAPATCH SICCMADE SQUAT HERE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
dood, Season of the Siccness was the best album ever! was loaded better or not? i heard x is getting out of the pen? Lynchs later stuff sucked! he needs to go back to that SOS flow, namean? collar poppin! oh yeah!

Sep 1, 2003
bitch i thought that u was hard...til i caught u in the garage

evildooinz board has been down.....they shoulda stayd on the siccness

how come everyone hates on fig nays cd ? its tight the production is better than some siccmade shit

bloc movement 2 needs to drop

where is p-folks new shit

thats all

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
My babys mommas nigga sayin Art B. told Phonk Beta to tell him that C.O.S. was depressed and killed himself after hearing that Loki out-rhymed his idol X-Raided one night after school and his homie Fignay swore verbal vengeance and now they both have shit with Zagg because she shot Lynch and Hyst back in the 90's as getback for their nigga Sicx raping her homie Ced Singleton when he was 8 years old because his homie Baby Reg was sayin that Mr. Doc gave cooties to the DE and P-Folks after they went to get Roloc's autograph at the Young Meek concert in Msane's back yard which smells like throw-up because Begee ate a bad peanut butter sandwich and puked.
Can anyone verify this homies?

Aug 5, 2002
Loaded over SOS by far.............Naytionz Capitol was sick as fuck..........Hungry Man Syndrome is the cut............Smoke Inhalation is savage too.........Beta laid some nice beats on both them CD's...............outro

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Terrapatch said:
This if the official thread for squating in the Siccmade forum. Since there's no rent to pay or moderator to bitch,

ANYTHING GOES!
yeah but u got supermods that can come in here and put the smash down on folks.... even if their name isn't on the mod list, so don't get too carried away :classic:

and i thought loaded wuz way tighter than sots

Apr 25, 2002
nothin can fuck with SOS..NOT LOADED..NOT SETRIP'N BLOCCSTYLE..NOT ALL EYES ON ME..NOT I HATE YOU WITH A PASSION...NOT NOTHIN!......SOS IS THE UNFUCKWITTABLE ALBUM OF ALL TIME

Nov 28, 2002
LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH said:
My babys mommas nigga sayin Art B. told Phonk Beta to tell him that C.O.S. was depressed and killed himself after hearing that Loki out-rhymed his idol X-Raided one night after school and his homie Fignay swore verbal vengeance and now they both have shit with Zagg because she shot Lynch and Hyst back in the 90's as getback for their nigga Sicx raping her homie Ced Singleton when he was 8 years old because his homie Baby Reg was sayin that Mr. Doc gave cooties to the DE and P-Folks after they went to get Roloc's autograph at the Young Meek concert in Msane's back yard which smells like throw-up because Begee ate a bad peanut butter sandwich and puked.
Can anyone verify this homies?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

o yea and i liked sos