"Joe Buddens Producer Brings You 30 Free Instrumentals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
good shit i have to d/l more i have all the beats on my comp thats in storage

oh and to the dudes hating on thasynthesis i got a lil story....

i went to my homies pad mortify to kick back watch the lakers game 2 weeks ago and we started talking free beats and his homie was downloading shit on soundclick... i told him to let me show him sum beats(thasynthesis' page) dude was like "fuck ive been looking for this fuckin page i forgot the url"..he was telling my boys about thasynthesis for sum time know just forgot th url.. so we aint the only ones knowin..and they proceded to d/l a few more tracks..

Feb 23, 2008
good shit i have to d/l more i have all the beats on my comp thats in storage

oh and to the dudes hating on thasynthesis i got a lil story....

i went to my homies pad mortify to kick back watch the lakers game 2 weeks ago and we started talking free beats and his homie was downloading shit on soundclick... i told him to let me show him sum beats(thasynthesis' page) dude was like "fuck ive been looking for this fuckin page i forgot the url"..he was telling my boys about thasynthesis for sum time know just forgot th url.. so we aint the only ones knowin..and they proceded to d/l a few more tracks..
word thanks for the luv fam