Joe Blow - Blow 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2011
This came out. I would post the videos but I cant figure out how lol.

The best songs are Daddys Girl, Dope, Freestyle Friday, Play 2 Much

This album is actually pretty hard and seems better than most of his releases after YSBPM. I hope this means YSBPM2 wont disappoint.

Jul 3, 2011
I can give a fuck about quality if dopeness it contains its all general old school music is the shit the feel and the message to me is better then quality almost always but of course some fuck ass quality will ruin music

Jan 21, 2011
This one aint as bad quality wise. He should re-release a remastered International Blow, because that whole album is shit quality. The rest of the albums aren't perfect but aint as bad as people wolf about.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Half way in and this is dope as a mufucka. I was feeling every track except for a couple. Mastering is on point, which is significant. Someone gave Joe the word or he figured it out for himself that it's important.

I like how the first half is mostly solo, and the 2nd half is mostly mob features.

2nd half sounding hella dope already

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Shitty quality mastering as usual.
Few ok tracks. Not worth paying for.
Some songs sound like they were recorded in a shower with a $20 mic in 1998. Some sound decent. Mastering is never consistent with dudes albums. Nothing will be as good as the first two albums.

Jan 21, 2011
i could see how people could make the case for best album. if i was new to joe blow maybe... but i remember when YSBPM came out and no one was puttin out shit like that. It was what the bay needed.

Still dont sleep on this album though... some serious shit