Jim Jones - Diary Of A Summer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
This is a question for anybody that has this cd. If you own it you will know that it is a stupid double sided cd/dvd. Not only does it get scratched twice as easy it also doesnt play on most cd players. I dont really care about that any ways but my main problem is that for some reason iTunes doesnt read whatever types of audio files they used for the cd which isnt mp3. So for a couple months now i have been tryin to get this shit in my library and nothing works. So if anybody knows how i can do this but some how convertin them i would appreciate it.

May 29, 2002
well, first of all, no bought album comes with mp3 file type.

now, are you sure you inserted the cd on the right side? if you are sure you did, try uploading it to your computer using another program such as realplayer or windows media player. I seriously doubt that the songs are in another format.

but i hate those double sided disks. any artist who uses those should be banned from making music cuz all they do is fuck up your cd players. dont ever try puttin those things in a car player (i learned that the hard way, now 1 of my slots in my changer doesnt work)

Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
what i tried to do is drag the files into a folder and they did but when i try to play em on itunes they dont work, i got em to play on Windows media but i dont use that shit for music only videos cuz i got an ipod.

Nov 16, 2005
uhhhh... try converting the cd into mp3s first?? use windows media player and rip all the songs into a folder and then add that folder to your itunes???