jesse james get at me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2002
hey jesse james, i havent been to this forum in a long while,
i was wondering what is new from lyrical warfare? let me know and maybe i c buy some of their new shit, if there is any.

thanks

Aug 26, 2002
get the Blaze album
www.blaze314.com , he should be in town this weekend for Valley of Flowers in Fotown North County

if u are ever in the county listen to 89.5 fm THE WAVE, they have both Blaze's singles in rotation , he gets about 30- 50 spins a week

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
Ain't throwin' up LW no more???? Man get our dick out of your mouth we are LW bitch. We the only ones who still even say anything about LW. Blaze even took the LW out of his verses and replaced it with BW. But if you haven't noticed all of us still fuck with each other through all the hatin' and the salt faggots like you try throw in the pot. Do I have to call the dogs out on yo ass again??? Niggaz was roastin' yo ass on this board for bout a month straight. You know we'll be home for the May Day Parade right?? Will you be there?? We'll see how black you think you are then.

But like this bitch just said Dem Go Gettaz album "Young N' Hungry" is out now and is the hardest album to ever come out of the Lou(say it ain't). We got the single from our new shit "What It Is?" bout to hit the radio(100.3 the beat) in about a week or so.

www.gogettaz.com
Get Wit It Or Get Ran Over By It Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 6, 2004
Daynja said:
Ain't throwin' up LW no more???? Man get our dick out of your mouth we are LW bitch. We the only ones who still even say anything about LW. Blaze even took the LW out of his verses and replaced it with BW. But if you haven't noticed all of us still fuck with each other through all the hatin' and the salt faggots like you try throw in the pot. Do I have to call the dogs out on yo ass again??? Niggaz was roastin' yo ass on this board for bout a month straight. You know we'll be home for the May Day Parade right?? Will you be there?? We'll see how black you think you are then.

But like this bitch just said Dem Go Gettaz album "Young N' Hungry" is out now and is the hardest album to ever come out of the Lou(say it ain't). We got the single from our new shit "What It Is?" bout to hit the radio(100.3 the beat) in about a week or so.

www.gogettaz.com
hahahahahahahahaha..i knew jesse james was a bitch ass white boy!!!!I could tell by that reply he made to me in the other topic.

Feb 8, 2003
Daynja said:

www.gogettaz.com

LOL
Damn He owned cuz.

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
Naw cuz his gay ass always wanna say something when he thinks I won't find out about it. I may not post a lot but I'm this board EVERYDAY bitch waitin' on yo ass to say some shit. But I feel weak talkin' about a dude like him for real. Dude's like him you just let em' say what they gotta say and laugh. I'm a real St.Louis city nigga a you're a week little leech who attaches herself to the nutsacks of people who you think you can make money off of but really just milk you for your hard earned paychecks. Give it up man. Tantrum got too much talent to be fuckin' off with you.