Jess Margera of CKY likes Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2006
Question:
Jess, are there any new rappers out there that you do like (or can tolerate)? I go through phases of listening to different styles of music... but mainly some rap and hard rock and bands like cKy that really don't fit in any specific genre. lately I've been listening to tech n9ne for rap and cKy, clutch and the occasional Sepultura for rock. went to a tech n9ne concert not long ago and it was really good for rap, but it got me craving a good heavy rock show...sucks man. Sorry about your friend by the way, I will be placing some bids for sure when you add more stuff. Let us know when you add more stuff!!!
asked by TUN on 07/02/2010

Answer:
i actually caught a little bit of tech nine at the note one night, they put on a good show. and thanks for the bid, those kids need all the help they can get.
answered by Jess on 07/03/2010
Though he thinks Tech N9ne is a group, like an alarmingly amount of people do.

Minne

Sicc OG
Jan 20, 2007
who the hell cares? i'm sure alot of people like tech n9ne. are we gonna make a thread for every person that likes tech?

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Most people who have listened to Tech N9ne, find a song they like by him... This includes people I know in their 50's... Tech makes music to satisfy a wide range of fans...

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
if yer a true musician u will like tech n9ne period...if u open yer ears n listen to more than a few songs

Nov 7, 2006
CKY is abunch of bitches, i was gonna do a show for them selling there merch and shit and because we didnt want to pay them a shitload of money which no1 including, Lupe Fiasco, Bustah Rhymes and even Jessica Simpson has ever asked for they cancelled the entire show and didnt give out refunds, there bbunch of bitches to there fans