Jerry Porter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I was watchin the pre-show and they were talkin about how Porter has more TD receptions that both Rice and Brown.....but a lot of people still don't know who he is.....do ya'll think a lot of players that might have more game the the "big names" are often overlooked?

Apr 25, 2002
porter doesnt have an 1/8 of the game Rice an Brown do......he dropped an EASY td, that NEVER happens with Rice or Brown. those 2 are the 2 best recievers ever, porter dont even compare

Apr 25, 2002
porter is the future of the raiders along wit jolley and buchanan... believe it...no one can see him in the slot

Aug 3, 2002
yea but when we need hiim the most he usually comes through i dont know what the fuck that was in the endzone tho! He should have coaght that but oh well. Another person aint nobody really recognized is Jolly even tho hes a rook hes about to be raw as fuck next year, gaurantee!

opm

Jan 6, 2003
Porter is a major role in the future of oakland...

JP got game....

.....and everybody drops a pass.. rice dropped one.. brown dropped one..

Nov 14, 2002
porters pretty tight...and wit rice n brown to look up to should get better n better...but u gotta remember that hes there #3. lets c wut he does against barber, rolle, and vincent.

Apr 25, 2002
T-Dubb said:
no one can see him in the slot because they are more worried about Rice an Brown..........there is a reason he is Oaklands #3 wr
exactly...they too busy tryin to cover those 2 it leaves a dangerous youngster in JP open...don't try and school me because you jus proved my point

Apr 25, 2002
naw I proved my point an showed you why you think he is good. wait 2 years when rice an brown arnt there an we will see what porter can do on his own.............nfl europe is probally holdin a spot for him already