Jeff Hardy Set For iMPACT! Tonight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2009
Jeff Hardy is now backstage at the TNA Impact Zone in Orlando, Fla..

According to one source, Hardy will be wrestling in the Steel Asylum match tonight

Jun 9, 2007
I would be shocked if he wrestled for TNA tonight.

I would be even more shocked if he stayed with TNA after tonight, considering the word was WWE wanted him vs. CM Punk at Wrestlemania.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
I would be shocked if he wrestled for TNA tonight.

I would be even more shocked if he stayed with TNA after tonight, considering the word was WWE wanted him vs. CM Punk at Wrestlemania.
yeah i read WWE was heavily relying on him coming back for a WM match with Punk...

I just don't see Hardy going back to TNA if it happens tonite I will be shocked...

Also seeing as Jeff has pending charges on him I wonder what will come of that.

Oct 17, 2007
YES!! i hope he goes to tna FUCK HARDY i always hated him even back in the days when the dudlys and edge n christian were all funkin... i hope he never comes back to wwe i cant stand that piece of shyt cm punk raped that ass!!!!

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
I can't believe Hardy and Flair showing up there tonight. I hope they both regret their decision to go to TNA

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
flair is poor and needs money he is selling WOOO lottery tickets for cryin out loud , i feel bad for the guy and i say let him make his chippers .

jeff hardy vs amazing red for the x-division belt is gonna be sick .

is shannon moore the black dude that crashed pope d'angelo dineros interview ? or is he the white guy that hangs around jeff hardy

Jun 9, 2007
is shannon moore the black dude that crashed pope d'angelo dineros interview ? or is he the white guy that hangs around jeff hardy
he's the white guy... used to be in WWE & is longtime friends with the Hardys

the black dude was Orlando Jordan, who is a legitimate homosexual...

which brings me to...

I would fuck Shannon Moore until he loved me.