JEALOUS BROADS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WTF IS UP WIT JEALOUS BROADS???

man i swear my broad is crazy....i aint never cheated on her, never given her a reason to think im cheatin on her and been nothin but good to her and she steady comin at me wit bullshit ass accusations that im wit some other broad.....cuz this is what her friend told her...and her friend dont even know me really.....but her friend likes me and is just straight hatin on me....aint this a bitch

i dont tried talkin to her calmly but i think ima lose it on this bitch and bash her fuckin face in wit a crowbar and dump the body off the bay bridge if she dont stop wit this......anyone else got a jealous / insecure bitch????

Apr 25, 2002
When a bitch be accusing you of shit like that, its usually cause her ass aint all the way right, feel me? You need to ask her where all this shit is comin from and what YOU been up to.

Nov 7, 2002
yeah you right reese....maybe the bitch is dirty....cant trust none of em nowadays....prolly gota guilty concience (sp) or something

personally i think its really her hatin ass potna who always got problems wit her man and is jealous that my broad got a good man tryin to break us up...

Jul 26, 2002
2 reason's for her acting this way either:

1. She's been hurt many times before and it's hard for her to trust again.

or

2. She has a GUILTY conscience.

You need to talk to her and see what's up. If it's true what you say that you've never given her a reason not to trust you. Than it's either or above.

Jul 26, 2002
I hate to say it but that's why she act's the way she does. How long have you been with her? How long was she with him. If you haven't been with her long then it's the insecurity. Someone's hurt her and she think's you'll hurt her too.

Apr 25, 2002
I feel you cuzz

If you and your broad got some cool shit goin and her hater ass friend who aint got nobody be tryin to fuck shit off for yall cause of envy and being jealous, that aint nothin new, you just gotta shake that bitch that call herself your females friend

Jul 16, 2002
SoContajuS said:
2 reason's for her acting this way either:

1. She's been hurt many times before and it's hard for her to trust again.

or

2. She has a GUILTY conscience.

You need to talk to her and see what's up. If it's true what you say that you've never given her a reason not to trust you. Than it's either or above.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE......
I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A PSYCHOTICALLY JEALOUS GUY..... I MEAN SICK.I MEAN I WAS ACCUSED OF CHEATING THE DAY B4 I HAD MY BABY. I HAVE NEVER BEEN THE JEALOUS TYPE, BUT KNOW I HAVE A HARD TIME TRUSTING GUYS.... THESE GUYS RUIN IT FOR COOL ASS NIGGAS. AND THEM BROADS RUIN IT FOR REAL WOMEN LIKE US.....

A DOWN ASS BITCH.....

Jul 16, 2002
lol

Highthewholeway said:
^^^^ karen: "you dont feel like your in Construction" Henry: "well I'm a Union Delegate" Classic...

Jealously's dangerous.. you gotta earn her trust, takes time.
lol another witty guy!!!!! it is..... it's gotten me all fucked up.... def in one ear, the works.... soon as you feel that shit is gonna go that way, and the person can't or won't change..... bounce cuz you can get hurt majorly.......