JAZ - PSYCHOTIC MURDEROUS THOUGHTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

C-ron

yo do any of yall listen 2 jaz.i borrowed this cd from my sisters homeboy bout a month ago.thought it wuz gonna be weak but it shocked the hell outta me.his shit craccs if u like that westcoast gangsta shit you'll like this album.he got licks & the beats were sicc but my only problem wit this album is he rap about killin 2 much.the nigga killt like 50 people on every song.is he the OG or somethin.he from san jose they got some filthy rappers.i think he from east block gangsta crip.i kno he a crip.anywayz yall can listen 2 the whole album here www.mp3.com/Jaz peep the album cover below.

Apr 25, 2002
JAZ

He had another one out a couple of years before this PMT shit.
Beleive it San Jo got thugs for sho.
LOL
408 baby.
Dont sleep on the 408 folks, we come heated.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
That album is pretty coo.......the cut with Cougnut is one of my fav's from him.......I think his first album is tighter though.....

J-roo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
members.aol.com
Maybe its just me, but I think Jaz sucks. He came okay on Who'z Ridin, but his high pitched voice is annoying as fuck, and his lyrics are pretty weak. Overall, I give PMT 4.5/10.

Jaz-"Jaz" was just plain shitty. The only reason I have it is for "Live By The Gun"

C

C-ron

fasho the 408 got heat.UTG is sicc 2.i definately wanna peep his next album.i think its called criminalology.hope its as sicc as PMT.:mad:

C

C-ron

Re: @ C-RON

BIG REESE LOC1 said:
You need to get hip to that GANGSTA REESE "FULL METAL JACKET"
what up reese loCo u got a mp3 page?or a website so i can peep some of yo ish.holla holla