jay-z dissin tha bay??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
Man, when are people gonna realize that in the eyes of the people like Jigga who are bosses in the modern day rap game, they don't even hardly acknowledge the Bay?

Please.......................

Mar 13, 2003
Actually I beg to differ. Jay-z lost a TON of credibility battling Nas - even though I think he won. He knows not to diss anyone anymore, especially if he wants to keep touring nationwide.

Aug 4, 2002
Willy Jones said:
Actually I beg to differ. Jay-z lost a TON of credibility battling Nas - even though I think he won. He knows not to diss anyone anymore, especially if he wants to keep touring nationwide.
I feel you on Jay winning. Real heads know who won.

Mar 13, 2003
Man listen to what they SAID - the grand total:

Jay-z said:

- Nas did not get paid off his first 4 albums.
- His bodyguard had a better verse than he on Oochie wally.
- He hasn't dropped a hot album 1992.
- He fucked Nas current girl recently and left nutty rubbers on his baby seat.
- He ran away out the back of the studio when the Roc came through to do a song.
- He tries to drop "knowledge" but conducts himself businesswise and in his personal life like he's a child.
- He was all the way in France and still had enough influence to not let disrespect him at Summerjam.

Nas said:

- Jay-z is fat and overweight in a karate class at 36.
- Jay-z was always fake.
- He disses women because he's ugly.
- He's on biggie's dick.

How the hell can you say Nas won ANYTHING?

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Jay Z saying he fucked Nas's girl is just another way he's trying to be like Pac. Jay might have murdered Nas in the battle, but who's more original??? It sure as fuck isn't Jay....not only that, he bites a cat who couldn't stand to see his ass breathe

Apr 25, 2002
I like Nas better...but Jigga clowned him COLDLY. I thought Nas had killed him with 'Ether' until I actually listened to Jay's shots at him. Listen to verse 3 off 'Takeover' on the first Blueprint:

"That's why your - LAAAAAAAME! - career's come to a end...there's only so long fake thugs can pretend
nigga, you ain't live it you witnessed it from your folks pad...you scribbled in your notepad and created your life
I showed you your first tec on tour with Large Professor...then I heard your album bout your tec on the dresser
so yeah I sampled your voice, you was usin it wrong...you made it a hot line, I made it a hot song"

or the title track off the second Blueprint:

"Cuz you don't understand him, it dont mean that he's nice...just mean you dont understand all the bullshit that he writes
is it 'Oochie Wally Wally' or is it 'One Mic'?...is it 'Black Girl Lost' or shorty owe you for ice?"

OUCH! Apparently, battling Hova aint a great idea.

Nov 25, 2002
fucc Nas and Jay Z for thinkin they somethin holy when they both just two loud mouth mafuccaz that God probably ashamed ta have rep his identity.....
and Sydal on point....Jay Z been bitin Pac and shit lately and even claimed that rappers use his name in vain......wtf?????? I dont recall Pac ever callin off his beef wit Jay before he died so what makes Gay hova think its coo ta take Pacs shit and ta kiss his dead ass????

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
them battles are sicc.....that's all i listen to is diss tracks and shit liek that.......jay z came tight, and nas came tight........both of them realize now that it was pointless.........I HOPE ......but nas breaks it down on God's Son bout Jay Z messin wit his gurl all of that....... which is a tight cd. and who knows what happened wit pac and jay z ? only they know..........

i don't know why people think Jay z and nas is weak ? listen to their shit.......they actually talk about shit........yeah yeah, they from the east, who cares where they are from..........who cares they on the radio........

i got as much bay love as anyone on this board...........shit i work with these bay cats........but jay z and nas and others u hear on the radio are just on another level..... not saying they are more talanted than some artists out in the west..........but they know what it takes to get to the top

juss my opinion......