JADAKISS ISSUES A CHALLENGE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2005
HERES THE DEAL-

Last week, Jadakiss released the mixtape song "Checkmate," in response to 50 Cent's diss song "Piggy Bank," and now Jadakiss is calling the G-Unit rapper out for a $1 million pay-per-view battle.

Jadakiss told Washington, D.C.-based magazine Tha. Ave., "O.K., here we go. I challenge 50 right here. You're getting it first. I challenge 50 for a million dollars cash on Pay-Per-View in [Las] Vegas. The judges can be Jay-Z, [Dr.] Dre. Whoever he wants can be the judges. A million dollars cash on Pay-Per-View in Vegas. Anywhere, we can do it in Nigeria if he wants to. A million dollars cash on Pay-Per-View."

Jadakiss' official response to 50 Cent, "Shots Fired," will be included on his partner Styles' next album, Time Is Money, which comes out in May.

100-

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

^^But Jadakiss will win, he has absolutely nothing to worry about, theres no competition...

Mar 8, 2005
That would be tight as hell, it would be bringing the true essence of hip hop back but it aint gonna happen you can bet that 50 dont want to battal Jada for a mill 50 knows damn well he cant out rhyme Jada in a toe to toe battal

Feb 27, 2005
Rob S4 said:
R.I.P Jadakiss, hope he can survive.

50 will end his career.

Nas is another story.

L0L- EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION. MINE IS "FUCK 50 CENT". AND MY OTHER ONE IS THAT JADAKISS WILL EAT HIS FOOD.

50 CENT IS A RAT..LETS NOT BEAT AROUND THE BUSH.
I LET HIM KNO THAT PERSONALLY WHEN HE CAME UP HERE.

100-

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
why would anybody pay money to see this trash when you know minutes after the ppv someone on here will just post up some links to the whole thing or mp3s.

Sep 3, 2002
Will never happen....50 can't freestyle, all his shit is written, dude said it himself he's a "song writer",

Come one y'all, dude makes songs for the club, THATS IT, PERIOD.

Not to mention 50 knows Jada would smash him, he'll turn down this like Ron Artest scrapping with Ben Wallace.

Not to mention, it would ruin 50's image......