Jacka vs Ridah

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Playa510 said:
AP9, oh whoops you meant out of those 2,

I take Jacka but he's not even so tight to me, hes coo' but not on AP9's level.
Out of all the Figaz, I think AP is defenately the worst. I really dont know why folks like him all that much. Husalah, Fed X, and Ridah easily got it over him........Its strange that the worst mob figa has the most albums.

May 10, 2002
skilz151 said:
lyrically the ridah shits on the jacka:jus wait till ridah drops a solo and all the dummies will soon see the jacka cant really hold it
down without 3 features on every song like the ridah can
THANK YOU!!!!!!!Someone knows what the fuck they talkin bout...LYRICALLY..Ridah on his ASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!But Fed-X got em both...hands down.

"So much dope ita make a Columbian throw up/
You could dance through a mindful and STILL wounldnt blow up"-Fed-X

^^^^^Fed is a fooooo...learn about it...

May 15, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!Someone knows what the fuck they talkin bout...LYRICALLY..Ridah on his ASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!But Fed-X got em both...hands down.

ridah has always been my favorite...but feddy does got them tight story lines......i make my judements about the solos from what i have heard from ridah on the underground that has never been released..that most of you havent heard...so its really not that fair of a judgement when people havent even heard ridah as a solo artist yet..

Mar 29, 2003
RIDAH HANDS DOWN!! THAT'S WHY BO GAVE HIM TWO VERSES ON THE FIRST SONG ON TIL MY CASKET DROPS! THE BOI SHITS H20 ON THE REST OF 'EM! DAMN, I WISH I STILL HAD SOME OF RIDAH OLD SKOOL CLASSIC SHIT, BACK WHEN ROBLOW WAS DOIN BEATS FOR $20 BUCKS!! PLUS, I KNOW THAT RIDAH IS THE FIGA THAT CAN DO A SOLO WITHOUT FEATURES AND STILL HOLD IT DOWN!!