Jacka & Husalah run into A-Wax at SXSW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
You always get drilled in brawls like that, I got hit in the eye, hooked from behind(it was mayhem, dude didnt snake me or nothing), I turned around to square with dude, and my folks hit him from behind, but my homie clipped him i the chin, dude went down like a sack of rocks, we knocked out to more of em, and bounced before the pigs got there, I had like a d battery hanging off my fucking eye brow, my girlfriend was hella pissed lol.

Jan 18, 2006
I just think its hella funny how all the bullshit A-Wax has pulled over the last several years has backfired so badly for him. I remember once upon a time on here everybody called Hus a rat and now all those same people had to there foot in there mouth

Dec 2, 2003
ThRip - It's funny how u said fuck all this he said she's said unless theres footage u can careless.

Now ur the first one listening to the interview and writing about it and all into the fight now lol

Jan 18, 2006
ThRip - It's funny how u said fuck all this he said she's said unless theres footage u can careless.

Now ur the first one listening to the interview and writing about it and all into the fight now lol
lol, ur right but at the same time now that Jacka did a interview about it it does pretty much confirm what happened. A-Wax can do a interview too but i doubt he will. Lol @ not even showing up to his show after it happened

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Dont believe the hype. Thats all it is.

This is at the Google Lounge 2 hours ago in Austin Texas on 8th and Trinity with A Wax, Roccett, Moe Green, Mistah FAB, Tito Bell, AKA Frank, YG Hootie, B12 and a host of others..... No body has booked a flight and NOBODY looks like they are damaged from a fight.....
View attachment 109136

I wonder if Nemo can interview Wax next?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
are we really back to the whole "is a-wax a blood or crip" shit?

there was an entire thread dedicated to that subject, move on

and t-rip, you choosin up without seeing a video or hearing it from those involved, but one phone call interview and you suddenly got the drop on the truth? did you listen to a clip none of us did?

smh...the whole postin your business on twitter is a fuckin joke

"@(insert rapper name here)...just ran up on the toilet and drop some deuces..."

i mean really? c'mon wat part of the game is there a chapter that explains you tellin the world your business?

handle it in the streets and keep it there, it aint that hard