J.T. ALL HIS NEW RELEASES 10/01/02

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
Man this guiy knows how to drop shit! MAN LET ME TRY
TO REMEBER EVERYTHING THAT CAME OUT YESTURDAY FROM HIM:

FILLMOE 2 DA MISSION Feat:gangsta flea,j.t.,4tay,killa tay,mousie etc.

S.F. AINT NO PUNKS COMP: feat: san quinn,j.t.,messy marv, cougnut (R.I.P.) etc.

DPG/GET LOW present COORPERETE THUGGIN COMP: feat. snoop dog,eastsidaz,xzibit,d-moe,j.t. etc.

CRITICAL LIVIN COMP: feat. d-moe,g-man,san quinn,l-chedda

And reissues thru BAYSIDE,"HUSTLE RELENTLESS",M.O.G.,NIEIGHBOORHOOD SUPERSTARZ

Damn i wonder how close to 50 he is????????????

May 5, 2002
ya, but how many of those albums are actually tight? For me, its quality not quantity. JT too worried bout puttin out 50 albums, I think he need to get back to producin and droppin solo projects. I get tired of all this group/compilation shit just makes me not wanna even buy...

BTW, I go to backdoor, and they got like 5 diff versions of that JT & Daz cd with some bootleg ass lookin covers, ROFL....

Apr 25, 2002
Is JT in any danger of actually losing money with all these releases? I mean damn, would his "50" releases actually make more money than the cost he puts in to make them? With all the shit he's been putting out lately there has got to be some stagnant product of his just sitting on shelves. Plus how can he fully promote all these albums to maximize sales? The fanbase he relies on for sales is not gonna buy each and every release these days due to how he is oversaturating the market with all his cds (alot of them not quality). So is JT a hustlin genius or what? How much longer can he milk the cow? I hope its all workin for him, and once he gets his chips, he'll return to producing that dope shit.

(Also, which of his releases this year moved the most units...anybody know? And do his re-releases count toward the "50" he is aiming for? Wouldnt the re-release sales be lumped in with the albums original sales? How does that work?)

Apr 25, 2002
look out for ERRELEVENT on that "dem frisco boyz ain't no punkz" comp spittin FLAMES...

as far as i know he's not listed in the credits (he's one of the "Good Felonz"), but produced and appears on the track "415" and also appears on "the streets".

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
Re: Mafioso22

Originally posted by Unknown_Muzic Do you know where
e availablethose new JT releases that you listed ar? I would like to peep them, even if I end up sellin them later to someone for a cheaper price.

They are avaliable right now at my store MUSIC TREND
in HANFORD,CA

FILLMOE 2 DA MISSION is why to fuckin tight,if you like that
BLACK-N-BROWN 17REASONS SHIT you will most diffentnally
like this one *peep* it if you have the chance too,I didn;t see
FRISCO STREET SHOW have it either! THAT WAS A SHOCK TO ME BUT WE DO HAVE THOSE RIGHT NOW

ALSO "FROM THE "O" TO THE SCO" COMP ASWELL!

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
He released all that shit at once? dammmmmmmmmmmn How many of those contain recycled tracks? I've lost so much faith in JT with all the crap he's been dropping...He needs to go back to the lab and come out with some new quality shit...Well, someone post up a review on these if you cop them.....TKO