J. Espinoza and Hood Rat Miguel - Super Mac Dre Mix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
Ego Crusher said:
only about a year and a half behind.....

i met that dude espinoza when he first started doin radio. i said he should play some bay shit, some mac dre..he didnt know who mac dre was...now he makin MD mixes? wow...

He's one of those faggot ass house san jose types. The ex raver that hates rap but jumps on banwagons. All 94.9 fit that bill. A bunch of Latin and Asian catering to squares. Fuck them.

Jan 13, 2006
THIZZ IN PEACE!!!

hahahahahaaaa. that's right. GAY recognize game in the bay mann! keep 94.9 in your mouths....GROUPIES...and we'll keep our d!#ks in yours!!! trust me...we give you permission, ya'll could hate and post ur little comments, and we thank you for the free promotion. hopefully ya'll could make a little money off the mix and get some p#ssy from it too!!!. the cold hard fact of the matter is, that's the best mix you've ever heard in your life. why front like that...your girlfriend told me that it's not cute. we both know you eat, sleep, shit, f#ck, and fall to sleep with that mix in your cd player. i mean damn...it's your mother f#$kin ring tone on your ghettro PCS telephone. so grab the phone...put it up in the air one time and represent the THIZZ IN PEACE mix.

With much bay luv,

Jimmy Weava

PS. That's a thumb for your asshole!!!

May 12, 2004
jimmy weava said:
cold hard fact of the matter is, that's the best mix you've ever heard in your life. why front like that...your girlfriend told me that it's not cute. we both know you eat, sleep, shit, f#ck, and fall to sleep with that mix in your cd player. i mean damn...it's your mother f#$kin ring tone on your ghettro PCS telephone. so grab the phone...put it up in the air one time and represent the THIZZ IN PEACE mix.
Your an Idiot

Dec 26, 2005
jimmy weava said:
hahahahahaaaa. that's right. GAY recognize game in the bay mann! keep 94.9 in your mouths....GROUPIES...and we'll keep our d!#ks in yours!!! trust me...we give you permission, ya'll could hate and post ur little comments, and we thank you for the free promotion. hopefully ya'll could make a little money off the mix and get some p#ssy from it too!!!. the cold hard fact of the matter is, that's the best mix you've ever heard in your life. why front like that...your girlfriend told me that it's not cute. we both know you eat, sleep, shit, f#ck, and fall to sleep with that mix in your cd player. i mean damn...it's your mother f#$kin ring tone on your ghettro PCS telephone. so grab the phone...put it up in the air one time and represent the THIZZ IN PEACE mix.

With much bay luv,

Jimmy Weava

PS. That's a thumb for your asshole!!!
he registered jus to reply to this one thread. haha

Nov 16, 2005
hahah i've heard his name jimmy weava on the radio and i hella noticed that it was his first post too.

im pretty sure i heard this on 949 already. it was a pretty good mix .

Sep 24, 2004
Ego Crusher said:
and i know u jimmy. u talk real tough right now on a computer, but u a small ass whiteboy..aint so tough in the streets huh. booooooo
SERVED!!!! Besides DJ Mark 7's Mac Dre mix shits over all the 1's I've heard so far.

Jimmy Lost! and 94.9 LOST as usual.

May 31, 2005
the mix was koo, no frontin..but you made yourself loook stupid as fuck replying like a fuckin 5 year old whos mama just got capped on

Jan 13, 2006
wow!!! speechless!!! what substance...what brilliance...what immense insight into the world of music we have here. straight up is this what ya'll about?...."look look everybody...it is jimmy's first post. hehe hoho haha"

well there you go...this is #2 for u people. can i eat my lunch with the "cool people" now?

to the homie above...once again...CANT NOBODY TOUCH THAT MIX. you pathetic with these poorly-sourced disses and comparisons. tell me, do u also go into burger king or wendy's and tell the workers that ronald mcdonald been talking shit...that the jr. bacon cheeseburger is so much better than the big mac...GET A LIFE, GET A JOB, GET LAID...I wish u best of luck, for reals. but check it, this white boy crushed more than your mom's ego my friend. and great, you already know about jimmy weava. perfect....come talk music with me anytime (i'll stand my small ass atop my computer so we can have a face-to-face conversation about the subject)

ok now you can continue...talk your shit...do as i say!!!

Jan 13, 2006
and more more thing...since nobody can seem to figure it out...i'm not j espinosa. i didn't make the mix. i simply choose to put in my 2 cents toward the haters. put letters together and they form words...if you can learn how to decipher these new-found words...it is called reading. ooohhhhh. (read my name below)

Jimmy Weava

Jan 9, 2006
Ego Crusher said:
hardly....it was ok..but why did KMEL do an hour long tribute a few times, and wild do 9 minutes? i mean..Dre had crazy songs, even an hour wasnt enuff. but 9 minutes? fuck all that dj shit. it was an ok mix.
Thats what wild does......its all about the mainstream. If everyone doesnt like it it wont get paid. but i agree it was an alrite mix. pretty creative.