J Diggs knocking a nigga out for saying he had paperwork on him!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
looks like THE Game STARTED A NEW TREND WHEN HE WHOOPED 40 glock while taping. Thsi weak ass footage though we couldnt even see dude get hit. lmao look like that nigga stop dropped then rolled

Feb 8, 2003
I don't think its about being sensitive...people have been killed over false accusations or being labeled a snitch...diggs is from the streets and that type of thang needs to be checked fast or else it gets out of hand...if u havnt lived that life or been around that type of environment I could see how it would be hard to understand why not just shrug it off but that is some serious shit to accuse someone of...it could be compared to being called a pedophile in some cultures so yeah its that serious

Thats true but dude wasnt directly calling him a snitch he said he seen paperwork on him. I think wat he really was doing was asking him about that paperwork but dude was kinda drunk and worded the shit different. diggs should be punching whoever put that paperwork out and not some random dude. hopefully dude he knocked out isnt some street nigga with goons that will try to retaliate soon at a stop light or something.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Just read this on wshh

"KILLA TAY & J DIGGS got caught on my blocc shootin a documentary where KILLA TAY was over heard sayin he started my set. We shut they whole shit DOWN. Them niggas was so shook they left the camera, and J Diggs was Stuttering Stanley tryna talk his way outta that ass whoopin. Then did a show the same night, given shout outs on stage to another hood, not knowing it was they enemies that was all in the building. AFTER HE GOT THAT MIC TOOK..the nigga was kicked in his ass on the way off the stage and ain't done a show here since. FRESNO, KILLAFORNIA..Northside Saginaw 100 Crip!! These niggas ain't what they say on tape cuzz, don't believe the hype!! Anyone gotta prob wit that, get @ me hoe, fuck pprwrk, the shit's on tape"

the internet is a funny ass place
Lol