j diggs.com album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2007
the_truth_ said:
j diggs really trying to claim he was the first one to ghostride huh ?

yea seems like every time I hear bout dude he be ghost ridin... the bay bridge down the block, k-mart super store or wherever the hell he is haha...but he do got sum fire tho

Feb 12, 2006
he might not have been the first person doin it - but he was the first person on camera to do it - which is just as good. and he ghostrides a 70,000 dollar range rover, not your grandmas bucket skylark

Feb 4, 2005
Album is worth copping. Few recycles and its not as good overall as his last two but its got sum real slaps on it.

Consiquences with PSD, Life Story Wit FAB, Dear Dre with Dragons, On The Run With Mac Dre & the track with the Hood stars slap hard.

There are a few weak tracks though and the i was hoping for sum more features like his last album (Yuk, Turf, Rydah etc) but its a decent album. 7 or 8/10 depending on how much of the recycles and leaks you already downloaded.

LOL that track with Benzino is actually dope too, Rob-lo on the boards.

May 26, 2008
J-DIGGS DA GOOD, DA BAD AND DA UGLY

has anybody heard about an upcoming j diggs album titled "J Diggs.com" and if so, when is it supposed to be released?
BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR DA GOOD, DA BAD AND DA UGLY FROM J-DIGGS ALL 3 ALBUMS DROP ON SAME DAY ON 04/21 OR SUMMER 09' LIL INFO ON THE ALBUMS FROM CITY HALL RECORDS J-Diggs makes history once again. He is the first hip-hop artist to release three CDs on the same day, Da Good is the first record of the trilogy. Da Good will allow the fans an open look into the good side of J-Diggs, In the second CD of J-Diggs trilogy, Da Bad, it will be anything and everything for money and da crew. Da Bad will take fans on the crime of their life. J-Diggs will bring you a lot of street tales on this CD AND Da Ugly is the third and final installment of the trilogy of CDs by J-Diggs. This CD is when things get as bad as they can get. J-Diggs will show no mercy and no feelings spared on his straight to the point raps Thizz or die.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
Album is worth copping. Few recycles and its not as good overall as his last two but its got sum real slaps on it.

Consiquences with PSD, Life Story Wit FAB, Dear Dre with Dragons, On The Run With Mac Dre & the track with the Hood stars slap hard.

There are a few weak tracks though and the i was hoping for sum more features like his last album (Yuk, Turf, Rydah etc) but its a decent album. 7 or 8/10 depending on how much of the recycles and leaks you already downloaded.

LOL that track with Benzino is actually dope too, Rob-lo on the boards.
yeah benizo suprised me, duna spittin on "on the run" tho...i know DIGGS he didnt say his mac dre piece is worth 300,000 tho

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
so its finally out, i've been checking on this and rapbay was still having it on their preorder list, i'm looking for some new Diggs