J-Diggs - Both Sides Of The Gate

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
This CD is dope. The features include: Mac Dre, Mac Mall, PSD, Coolio Da Unda DOgg, Dubee, E-40, B-Legit, & Yukmouth. Its got some coo production...sounds like some classic CREST shit!...9/10....copp this shiet!

Jun 3, 2002
I agree wit you on the good production, but that cat iz not all that tight on da mic playa. No way 9/10 - this cd iz not Classic pimp!

That mac reunion cut iz way too saucy!

I'm really lookin' forward to that new PSD droppin' in a couple weeks from tha same label.

Anyone know who Katman iz ? Iz he from Vallejo ? Hiz album supposed to drop before the PSD off that label too.....

Jan 31, 2003
J-Diggs was alright. Some production was good, some ok, and some of the songs werent that great. The Mall, Dre and Diggs track (Another Thug) is a the best song on there.

"Well raised, but don't act good/ You can tell by the smell of the backwood/"......Mac Dre, "Another Thug"

NICKpro RM said:
damn i think i'm the only one on here that thought that the production was WACK
Some of it, just like every other album

I just got it, A few BANGERS like "My Business", "I'm Diggs", "Another Thug"w/Dre and Mall, "Way of the Street" w/ Dubee, Rydah J Clyde, Smuggla" "My World" w/ PSD and Coolio...
And the Yukmouth song is ok

J.Diggs is tight though!

"Dont do the crime, if ya cant do yo time"

Jun 27, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i think that this cd as a whole(not compilation/mixtape)..is some of the better bay material ive heard in awhile. Peep it at n-ridaz.com maybe im trippin but i thought i heard some slapperz... n almost every cd has i few shady cutz 8/10...only cause it reminded me of when the west on top and the crest was poppin.

Apr 25, 2002
To me it was a cool cd. JDiggs is a decent rapper Im sure he will mature in association with the time he puts into the game hopefully a lot im sure. Some of the production was really trash but some of it was nice. Overall I liked it but I dont think id spend $15. 7/10