Iverson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
THAT HAS TO BE THE STUPIDIST SHIT I EVER HEAR PIERCE AND PEELER CAN TAKE IVERSON AND KOBE????????? ARE YOU SHITTEN ME, PEELER IS WACK FIRST OF ALL NOT CONSISTENT AT ALL AND PIERCE IS GOOD BUT NOT THE BEST, KOBE AND IVERSON JUST SAYEN THE NAMES SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
LaKeRzz8 said:
pierce will start cryin if he hears him and peeler have to p[lay gainst KOBE and iverson.. whats next... bryant and oneal. against mark madsen and mitch richmond??

i'd have to agree with pierce crying that he had to play with peeler against AI and kobe.....but i think madsen and richmond could take kobe and shaq.....:confused: LMFAO.....YEA RIGHT, NOT EVEN IN THEIR DREAMS!

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
tha people sayin "fuck Iverson" are more than lykely Lakerz fanz. Iverson iz tyght. believe that!
I give Iverson credit for his skills but his attitude is bullshit. He thinks he is too good for practice, he whines when a call dont go his way, and he is a fuckin ball hog. yeah I am a Lakers fan but that aint got shit to do with it. I give Mike Bibby props, I give Tim Duncan props, I give Tony Parker props, I give Bobby Jackson props and they were Laker opponents in the playoffs.

Apr 25, 2002
Bibby and Iverson.

Kobe iz also a whiner, but if he were to be a ball hogg Shaq would get all hurt and start fyghtin with him again! he aint even really that good, at leazt not now. Iveson pretty much haz to hogg tha ball, who else on that team can do anything with it? nobody.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Alkahol_Gone said:
I give Iverson credit for his skills but his attitude is bullshit. He thinks he is too good for practice, he whines when a call dont go his way, and he is a fuckin ball hog. yeah I am a Lakers fan but that aint got shit to do with it. I give Mike Bibby props, I give Tim Duncan props, I give Tony Parker props, I give Bobby Jackson props and they were Laker opponents in the playoffs.
i am a lakers fan and i dont hate him.. so check what your saying.

May 9, 2002
Alkahol_Gone said:
ummm..that's probably b/c all those people have other players on their team that can actually score....

....the sixers is soley composed of Iverson on offense...ain't nobody else on that team a reliable scorer...if you took away shaq on the lakers..you'd see the amount of shots kobe takes go WAAAY up...why??..b/c nobody else is really all that realiable.......

...or for bibby...take away webber, peja, divac...then see how well he shares the ball with people who can't shoot worth a shit

May 9, 2002
adding on to what i said....

..you didn't hear everyone complaining that iverson was a huge ball hog when he was at G-Town....cause he had people like jihidi white and victor page that could score on the team with him.....(hey, they aren't shit in the NBA..but they were tight at g-town)

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
LakeRzz8: I think you misunderstood my comment I was respondin to the comment that the only reason didnt like Iverson was cuz Im a Lakers fan and that is not the truth. I was not speakin for all Lakers fans as alwayz I only speak for myself.

SnikoDawg: there is more to the Lakers then jus Kobe and Shaq. You forget about Robert Horry who shot many game winning shots in the playoffs.

May 9, 2002
Alkahol_Gone said:

SnikoDawg: there is more to the Lakers then jus Kobe and Shaq. You forget about Robert Horry who shot many game winning shots in the playoffs.
ok..you seemed to not even pay attention to what i was saying...i was showing / saying that w/out shaq...you know that kobe would have to take hella more shots than he does..wow, you have horry...who has made game winning shots..what about the other 3 1/2 quarters??...he might make big shots...but he isn't known to put up big, consistent numbers