Iverson had to show McGrady what was up!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Iverson hit them foos up for 42 points, and shot real good, while McGrady shot booboo, and had less points as well, and they played on McGardy's home court!!! A.I. is playin his best ball, and McGrady was just the next victim for A.I. and theres more to come!! Good game though McGrady, just not enough against 6the Little Big Man Iverson!! GOT EM!!!

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
I think T-Mac and AI will meet again in the first round of the playoffs. I think that will be a good series.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Dont take it personal nitro, fatal just thinks the fact that there are actually people out there that think Ko-Me & Shag are the best 2 players in the league is funny thats all!! I mean not everyone thinks the same as u biased faker fans, so dont trip!! And dont try to say yall aint biased, because if u peep it, all of the faker fans will say Ko-Me & Shag, while most the rest of us, will either say McGrady, Iverson, etc... and none of their teams are our favorites either, we just all agree cause these players are the most talented!! Shag is not that skilled, he is just big and dominate!! It is a difference!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
KINGCZAR said:
Dont take it personal nitro, fatal just thinks the fact that there are actually people out there that think Ko-Me & Shag are the best 2 players in the league is funny thats all!!
And he just happens to hate Kobe just like yall cats, what a coincidence huh!

KINGCZAR said:
I mean not everyone thinks the same as u biased faker fans, so dont trip!! And dont try to say yall aint biased
Im not the slightest bit biased, you guys are. Everyone not saying his name in this thread also hates him, isnt that the same thing? I think so. Want to talk about biased? [Click Here] Its a link where a question was asked on who was better between Dixon and Williams. 6 replys, 5 said Dixon, 1 said Williams, and that was Czar, who is also a huge fan of his. A lot of the things I say on Kobe when talking to you cats might not be what I really feel, but you guys feed nothing but shit and hate, im not really taking any conversation with any of you serious.

KINGCZAR said:
because if u peep it, all of the faker fans will say Ko-Me & Shag, while most the rest of us, will either say McGrady, Iverson, etc... and none of their teams are our favorites either, we just all agree cause these players are the most talented!!
No actually you are all fans of those players. Are you not an A.I. fan? I have 50 posts that say you are.

KINGCZAR said:
Shag is not that skilled, he is just big and dominate!! It is a difference!! GOT EM!!!
If someone were to pay you $1 billion dollars to build a team with NBA players and lead them to a title and you had first pick, your telling me you wouldnt take Shaq? Ill tell you, you wouldnt be winning any money!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
First off yes I am a A.I. fan, but not everyone else is, but they still say he is up there with the best, while all u faker fans say that both faker players are the top 2!! Big difference. The sixers aint my team so no u guys are the ones thats biased!! And as for Shag yes u would pick him cause he is dominate, but he is not even close as the best player or most skilled player which is what we are talkin bout, but u dont get it!! And as for J. Williams, I actually dont like him because I hate Duke, but ofcourse I root for him because he is on my team, but when I said he was better than Dixon, I thought so at the time, and to be honest I still probably think he is better than Dixon and will be better, but Im just not sure if he will be on the Bulls for long, but I dont see Dixon bein that great so at this point neither of them are shit to be honest!! Hopefully Crawford will be the man for us!!! But sorry dogg, u are biased, and we all are in some way, but when it comes to Ko-Me u are big dick sized biased!!! GOT EM!!