I've been spendin' way too much time on here!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
I feel you, lol. but at work there aint much to do so I either hop on here or fuck around at work to keep me from fallin to sleep between time. :confused:

Sep 23, 2002
I dont know where Big J workin at, did you get that job you wanted homie?

I work at this telemarketing company here, so I'm around nothin but phones and computers all day. And if you in the midwest I'm probably hittin up ur phone too, lol. Buggin the fuck outta you! :cool:

Sep 23, 2002
Yup, if I call and get hung up on I'm callin you back 50 more times, lmao. Cuss you out and on ur answerin machine, especially if you cop a attitude on one of the days I'm drinkin on the job. lol and I get paid for the calls. :classic:
So if you live in the midwest and get a call from a hostile black dude, its most likely me. Especially if they hit you up like a fuckin lunatic! :cool:

Aug 6, 2002
Pinche said:
Yup, if I call and get hung up on I'm callin you back 50 more times, lmao. Cuss you out and on ur answerin machine, especially if you cop a attitude on one of the days I'm drinkin on the job. lol and I get paid for the calls. :classic:
So if you live in the midwest and get a call from a hostile black dude, its most likely me. Especially if they hit you up like a fuckin lunatic! :cool:
LOL...your crazy bro!

Apr 26, 2002
Naw, Haven't gotten a new job yet, But i'm gonna go check out this job fair in San Mateo Next week. I'm about to apply for some positions at this local Golf & Contry Club too(geah, pick up on sum rich hoes, and I'll never have to work again lol)

For some reason, I feel really bad about doin' nothin' all day, I'm just wastin' company time you know. Lately I've been readin' 2 novels a week at work. And just at work, I don't read much at home. I work at this Pool Supply store, I am basically runnin' all the day to day operations, ordering, Customer service, Deliveries, Repairs, I close out the register daily. It's just so slow during the winter it's unbelievable, Sometime we won't even make $100 in a day. And with the economy goin' to shit, our place should be out of businees by now. hoefully I'll get something before the swim season starts, I've been with this comapny like 3 years now, it's time for a change, and I'm so sick of cheap old people and chlorine. LOL!

Sep 23, 2002
^^^ I feel you, I waste hella time at work too, I read a book and started wrote one. :confused:

But you'll find somethin better tho, shit takes forever tho. I'm lookin for a better deal. We dont get much shit goin on during the winter either except before the holidays, but theres regulars and they keep shit movin. We go thru them first then get a book fulla new numbers to go thru. Bug the hell outta new ppl until they become new customers and most likely regulars. Its boring but the pay is steady. And I dont gotta worry about bein lazy on somedays, and rather I 'reel one in' dont matter, I get paid for the calls. So I'm cooh for now. :cool: