Its On The Radio Or TV & Bugs The Fuc Outta U

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
<font color="white">they been playin that fuckin song with Fat Joe way to fuckin much that "whats love" shit...

fuck that song...</font>

May 5, 2002
devoted.to
shit....

its not a video or an artist...

but that fuckin milk commercial where the kid gives the dog peanut butter.....i swear somtimes that shit will jus change my mood and everything will annoy me.

it seems like i can't enjoy tv that much anymore cuz instead of lookin at a woman telling me how much she likes a detergent i see an actor who prolly doesn't even like the shit shes talking about and is being told word for word what to say.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^^^

ain't that the fuckin' truth....those things are on channel 10 (wb), 13 (fox) and every other channel on the fuckin' TV all damn night.....I could see once or twice every couple hours....But it seems like when you change the channel you see the shit right away...

Apr 25, 2002
whats love
ja rule
still fly by big tymers
hockey games
hoveround commercials with those old bitches at the grand canyon
news about terrorism
robert blake
ying yang-i hate that song
hearing ludacris rollout

May 6, 2002
LOL

As soon as i seen this post i was thinkin that gayyy asss Ying Yang twins song, thats easily one of the worst songs i've ever heard in my life!

and i feel yall on the Ja-Rule, his old style was much much tighter BUT, he's makin 5x more money with his soft style. Almost all of his songs go to #1 when he does that soft shit cuz thats the people out there buyin his shit yah know, so i aint hatin on him for gettin his paper, let him do what he does..

Apr 25, 2002
DAMN NO ONES FEELIN THA YING YANG TWINS..YAW MUST OF NEVA DANCED WIT A BROAD TO THAT SONG..THA LADIES SUPPOSED TO DROP IT THEN SHAKE IT BACC UP...I LOOOVE THAT SONG...OH I HATED THAT COM.."THEY CALL ME MELLOW YELLOW"GRRRR...LOL~2O9~

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
J-Lo &amp; NAS

He tries to come back with Stillmatic and redeem some of his street credibility that he once had with Illmatic.....

Now he has a shitty ass song with none other than Jennifer Lopez. That's some wack ass shit. And her singing is the most terrible thing I ever heard. Makes my eardrums bleed.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I.......WEAR........MY........K-SWISS,I WEAR MY K-SWISS.
I.......WEAR........MY........K-SWISS,I WEAR MY K-SWISS.
Ain't that brotha with the dreds from an old Road Rules?
I wanna shoot my fuckin television when that comes on!