It's Officially On Wit Game & Blackwallstreet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2006
With the signing of Northern Cali/West Coast soldier C-Bo to Young Buck's Cashville Records, C-Bo officially makes the G-Unit/Blackwallstreet beef his business. With a new song called "Teach'em Bout Playin'", Young Buck, C-Bo, and C-Bo's West Coast Mafia Records protege Lil' Cyco all spit razor sharp barbs at Game.

Listen to this exclusive track:

www.myspace.com/lil29cyco

Oct 14, 2004
Wow I did not think C-Bo could be anymore of a loser then this.

C-Bo need to get the fuck off G-Unit and back to basics this shit is corny and by signing with Buck you only dooming your own career. Guess you and Brotha Lynch Can have something to talk about.

Apr 25, 2002
is bo only talkin' shit about game 'cause g-unit is doin' it.. or is there somethin' personal between him and game.. that would make it a little more sense... i know he's goin' to see a lot of cash from this.. and it's a great move business wise.. but he's goin' to tear up one of the only people sellin' and representin' on the westcoast.. and then.. the east coast will take over again.... can't he just be signed to them and make good music.. it's like g-unit recruitin' crips from cali to kill this blood.

p.s... i don't like game.

Mar 26, 2007
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
is bo only talkin' shit about game 'cause g-unit is doin' it.. or is there somethin' personal between him and game.. that would make it a little more sense... i know he's goin' to see a lot of cash from this.. and it's a great move business wise.. but he's goin' to tear up one of the only people sellin' and representin' on the westcoast.. and then.. the east coast will take over again.... can't he just be signed to them and make good music.. it's like g-unit recruitin' crips from cali to kill this blood.

p.s... i don't like game.

You dont like Game but your quik to back that nigga up and diss BO just cause he makin skrilla and rollin with Buck and Cashville Records...It dont matter if BO is with Buck now, WHO GIVES A SHIT, I thought fans were suppost to care about the Music not a niggas personal life and how he getting money and YOU aint....

Straight up haters........:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: