Its Official: Shady signs SlaughterHouse & Yelawolf

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
He was actually offering 16's for anyone who gave him a g during his downfall when he went to prison and lost pretty much everything..Royce was hitting rock bottom before the Slaughterhouse gig..

Idk why you posted a song from him that was over 5 years ago..I've been a huge fan of Royce for almost a decade and remember all the lyrics from any of his songs but the guy isn't as hungry anymore which is why I don't listen to him. Post a good song from him in the past couple years thats better than anything on Roc City or even Indepedents Day, its just not possible...

(Most) People lose their hunger and creativity after they been in the game for decades, Royce is already at that stage...

He has tons of great songs. How many examples do you want from just last year? haha.

Nov 7, 2006
^^good shit and you question his creativity retribution? what about "On The Run" then "Murder" that shit was like a tarintino movie and it was like you can vizualize the whole thing developing.

Gun Harmonizing
Dinner Time
Far Away
Gangsta
Street Hop 2010
On The Run
Murder
Part Of Me
Hood Love

No Coming Back From That

The Most Interesting Man
Go Hard Pt. 1
On Fire
Real Hip Hop
It's Over freestyle
Nobody Fucking With Us
Airplanes freestyle
Forever freestyle
Vagina (funny as shit)
Psycho
Taxi Driver

and then about every verse of the slaughterhouse album

all these he went hard on and showed no sign of slowing down and sounds like he always sounded IMO. i think he's more hungry then ever because he realizes he has something big that can happen finally with his career and i dont think he'll take it lightly.

*edit* royce was the only reason i even looked at slaughterhouse and been a fan of royce for a long time and own all his shit so im not just basing his rhymes off this year shit.

Feb 8, 2003
em wasnt looking to just sign a white rapper. yelawolf was already signed to interscope and got a buzz so jimmy iovine said fuck it and put him and em together since they was working on music together and em is yelawolfs mentor. some yall are dumb fucks on here thats jealous and tets no money so u talk shit for self esteem

Mar 7, 2004
Man if they had the ppl at Strange ghostwrite there songs {not the lyrics} those guys would be able to put out the shit alot faster and the would sell alot better.that would be a dream come true if they had that kinda talent there.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
good move by eminem i think all these guys will improve n get better yelawolf will be the next cash cow no doubt

Feb 8, 2003
Im glad he signed them all. I just wanna ask him. what took u so long?
He needs to scoop Freddie Gibbs too. ASAP
That wont happen. Freddie used to be signe dto interscope but got dropped bc he wouldnt water his music down. Freddie is cool where he at he dont need no major mainstream label. bc they will completely fuck his sound up.

May 10, 2002
I first heard Yelawolf on Big Boi's album.. didn't know if he was white or black at the time but was wondering why the hell Big Boi would feature this guy on his album!?! The guy sucks from what I've heard..

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I first heard Yelawolf on Big Boi's album.. didn't know if he was white or black at the time but was wondering why the hell Big Boi would feature this guy on his album!?! The guy sucks from what I've heard..
on that "Ain't No DJ" track he called himself "pale" which probably would've given you a hint he was white (Native American really)

just pointin that out for you